The Student Room Group

Worried I'll never meet any girls since I'm doing compsci at uni (Warwick)

So I've never had a girlfriend before, and I don't talk to many girls. I want to change this at uni, but I don't know if I'll be able to since I'm doing computer science. It's like 99% male, and Warwick doesn't have colleges or anything so it seems like there's not a huge amount of opportunities to meet girls outside of my course. I don't like going out clubbing either, which doesn't help.
Reply 1
bump!!
There's always alot of girls on campus, walking around near arts centre. Its all about precision and confidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by KazuoTakeda
There's always alot of girls on campus, walking around near arts centre. Its all about precision and confidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that the only way to meet people? I'd feel weird just walking up to people on campus randomly.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So I've never had a girlfriend before, and I don't talk to many girls. I want to change this at uni, but I don't know if I'll be able to since I'm doing computer science. It's like 99% male, and Warwick doesn't have colleges or anything so it seems like there's not a huge amount of opportunities to meet girls outside of my course. I don't like going out clubbing either, which doesn't help.

Do not worry.
You will meet some girls after Uni.
Well how else are you going to meet them?😂 Just go to a busy event in the arts centre and then when everyone is walking out then just eye all the girls 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Is that the only way to meet people? I'd feel weird just walking up to people on campus randomly.

Well if you want to meet girls outside of campus, try and find events or stuff near you that interest you and meet people there
Tinder m8.

Better convert to being gay right? then your chances soar right up
its okay fam i smell really badly and the only way a girl would ever find me is if i smelt really nicely but turns out i dont (my mum says) so we can like be friends or wingmen or x-men at uni cos i go to wozza (it's what my good friend calls the universitry of warwick which is quite funny really of him to say) next year in 2016 so yeah cool hit me up 07741 690831

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending