The Student Room Group

ISIS throws another gay man off building

ISIS has committed another atrocity throwing a gay man off a tall building for "engaging in sodomy"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547539/ISIS-prisoner-thrown-death-roof-engaging-sodomy-Iraq.html

To see ISIS true colours here, you should read the story about how they found an ISIS commander raping a 15 year old boy. The boy was hurled off a tall building for homosexuality while the commander who did the raping was simply reassigned to another unit and demoted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382990/ISIS-throw-15-year-old-teenager-roof-gay-terror-chief-raped-let-off.html

These crimes merely firm my resolve that the ISIS infestation must be exterminated by whatever means necessary. I note that the Daily Mail has been the most consistent in covering these ISIS crimes against gay men while the hard left press like the Morning Star have been silent.

Scroll to see replies

Nothing new
Wow I'm surprised this is a thread tbh. Thought they did sh*t like this every other day.
I hate to profit from barbarism but since it's here...

Can we discuss the philosophical question here of how throwing people off buildings is an effective deterrent against homosexuality? (assuming that it is)

Is there something about heights that those inclined to homosexuality particularly hate?

Why would this be?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by The_Last_Melon

Is there something about heights that those inclined to homosexuality particularly hate?

Further away from the audience watching, so it's not as easy to check out sexy men as it would be if you were on the gallows?

Admittedly, I'm clutching at straws with that reasoning though. :smile:

As for ISIS, I would condemn them but the NUS don't approve of that sorta thing, so... *jazz hands*.
Meh, they recently rounded up and shot 25 women for refusing to become sex slaves in Iraq/Syria, I could find a link if you like. I was also reading a story that they, ISIS, are harvesting the organs of their wounded soldiers because of a lack of money.

The joys of Islam.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
I hate to profit from barbarism but since it's here...

Can we discuss the philosophical question here of how throwing people off buildings is an effective deterrent against homosexuality? (assuming that it is)

Primitive fascism that reflects the animal behavior pattern of Strong Man controls weaker people, i.e same behavior seen in wolf packs. It's where human beings learned how to set up the Warlord system that still is foundational to Muhammad idolatry. The Strong Man is always right. This system is fascist and inherently evil.
Original post by champ_mc99
Wow I'm surprised this is a thread tbh. Thought they did sh*t like this every other day.

It's worth reporting on this when it does happen. To the extent any good can come of their death, it can harden our resolve to finish this war; to retake the areas they control, kill their leaders and dispossess/imprison their soldiers.

Why would this be?

What on earth are you babbling about? Gay people are, like all people, disinclined to be hurled off a tall building to their death.

It comes across as puerile and vacuous to try to make light out of it. It doesn't even have the defence of being funny
Original post by Phillip88
Primitive fascism that reflects the animal behavior pattern of Strong Man controls weaker people, i.e same behavior seen in wolf packs. It's where human beings learned how to set up the Warlord system that still is foundational to Muhammad idolatry. The Strong Man is always right. This system is fascist and inherently evil.
Interesting.

If you notice, it is a group of men making tactile contact with the (alleged homosexual) victim here, and thus I posit that tactile contact with men is the precursor to a fully developed homosexual fantasy. Thus ISIS, by executing people in this style, are nipping homosexuality in the bud by causing the Fear of Death to be associated with Tactile Contact with Men (rather than with pleasure).

If I witness this execution as a would-be homosexual within ISIS; I will not be able to embrace my desires without remembering my possible fate.

Although I do also think that love overrides fear, so maybe I'm wrong. Two gay Muslims in ISIS will every now and again think "Screw it, you're worth dying for" and go at it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
And already the left on Twitter come in their swarms to preach "Islam is the religion of peace", "this is not the true face of Islam, "islam is peace", "Islam is beautiful and loving", "everyone should love Islam" ect. Literally within minutes all you see online is left wingers defending Islam
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
What on earth are you babbling about? Gay people are, like all people, disinclined to be hurled off a tall building to their death.

It comes across as puerile and vacuous to try to make light out of it. It doesn't even have the defence of being funny

I'm on this forum to debate and discover. If you want to come here to take offense then be my guest but it would serve us both better if you went and watched a soap opera instead, then people like me would actually be able to get on in their hobbies rather than being reported 24/7 for simple philosophical discussion.
Original post by Omen96
And already the left on Twitter come in their swarms to preach "Islam is the religion of peace", "this is not the true face of Islam, "islam is peace", "Islam is beautiful and loving", "everyone should love Islam" ect. Literally within minutes all you see online is left wingers defending Islam

True, there were the usual left-wing suspects. But on one right-wing website I went on, there were literally American right-wingers saying this was a good thing. Here's a taste of one of the worst comments.

Let's be honest - nobody LIKES homosexuals. Not in an overall sense. Yes, they may have queer friends that they don't reject, yes they may enjoy theatrical productions & parades, etc. but they do not (as a rule) have relationships that are "best friend" relationships. No parent yearns for a homosexual offspring.

So most people find it difficult to get all worked up over what ISIS does to homosexuals today, especially when the Bible repeatedly describes death as the penalty for perverted sex acts. For the average person, it does not matter that the New Testament superseded the Old Testament; they still see that God Himself was/is not opposed to the death penalty for homosexual behavior.

We can be gracious to homosexuals as a social policy but that doesn't make homosexuals likeable or "one of us". They are deliberately deviant AND they revel in being victims of social disapproval. This makes them annoying at best and serious threats to stability at worst.

Not to mention that it isn't like ISIS is hiding anything. Everybody in areas of ISIS control knows what happens to homosexuals. If they continue their behaviors in a manner that ISIS can see, what is surprising about getting tossed off a building?

Is it the thrill of pushing the social envelope? Sure looks like it could be. Or they could just be genetically stupid., Who knows? Sad though it might be, few people care about homosexuals and their dramatic travails.

And one comment on Twitter

if it wasn't ISIS, I'd say GO! Sick of this NWO gay agenda against procreation and life

It's quite sick that there are some people on the right who are so rabidly homophobic that they will verge on supporting ISIS
(edited 8 years ago)
True, there were the usual left-wing suspects. But on one right-wing website I went on, there were literally American right-wingers saying this was a good thing. Here's a taste of one of the worst comments.

And one comment on Twitter

It's quite sick that there are some people on the right who are so rabidly homophobic that they will verge on supporting ISIS

I am a conservative Christian but that's too far it's sickening even for me; it's disgusting. Were not all like this
It's hard to not tear up when you hear something like this. In some parts of the world, it's not enough for gays to receive abuse from parents, schoolmates, sometimes they get disowned too, imprisoned for homosexual intercourse, sometimes even death sentence. Why? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

You're the only one who has identified humour in what I've said. Not me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Cheers I appreciate the sentiment. And I think I was taken aback by it because I have conservative friends myself. They're the kind of people who even though they might not support gay marriage, they wouldn't ever justify violence against gay people, they don't seek for it to be outlawed or punishable.

So to see that level of hatred still in existence.. I think that guy probably has serious issues anyway. Despite his attempt to cultivate an image of a kind of cool, dismissive disgust for homosexuals, it seems obvious that he burns with hatred for them and is somewhat obsessed.

But I do not think he is anywhere close to even the conservative right mainstream
Cheers I appreciate the sentiment. And I think I was taken aback by it because I have conservative friends myself. They're the kind of people who even though they might not support gay marriage, they wouldn't ever justify violence against gay people, they don't seek for it to be outlawed or punishable.

So to see that level of hatred still in existence.. I think that guy probably has serious issues anyway. Despite his attempt to cultivate an image of a kind of cool, dismissive disgust for homosexuals, it seems obvious that he burns with hatred for them and is somewhat obsessed.

But I do not think he is anywhere close to even the conservative right mainstream

He is an extreme case I think. I don't know why people get like this, I think it's too belong to some kind of 'in' group or just because they've had bad experiences with homosexuals in the past and haven't bothered to separate stereotypes from reality.

Just out of curiosity, how do you marry your friends religious beliefs with your friendships with them? Do you not feel as if they inherently hate you?
My conservative friends are mostly atheist, one is a very mainstream Anglican (not evangelical) and they don't really care about homosexuality, they don't think it's a big deal. He doesn't support gay marriage, but he's not homophobic in that way, just traditionalist, and I think he's coming around anyway.

So of course I don't feel like they hate me. I wouldn't be friends with someone who hated me. But being friends with someone who holds very different political and religious views to mine? That's one of life's great pleasures; being able to run with the hares and hunt with the hounds. Otherwise your circle gets rather narrow
My conservative friends are mostly atheist, one is a very mainstream Anglican (not evangelical) and they don't really care about homosexuality, they don't think it's a big deal. He doesn't support gay marriage, but he's not homophobic in that way, just traditionalist, and I think he's coming around anyway.

So of course I don't feel like they hate me. I wouldn't be friends with someone who hated me. But being friends with someone who holds very different political and religious views to mine? That's one of life's great pleasures; being able to run with the hares and hunt with the hounds. Otherwise your circle gets rather narrow

I wish more gay people I met could be like you. Sadly they tend to mock my religion and my intelligence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending