The Student Room Group

LCF Fashion Journalism Interview Experience

Hey everyone - I'm going to London College of Fashion to study Fashion Journalism in September! I had my interview in February and was so excited and grateful to be offered a place a few weeks later.

I wrote a little about my interview experience, with a few tips and tricks along the way, over on my blog. I wrote it because I know when I was preparing for my interview, I was endlessly searching for previous people's experience to gain a insight, but unfortunately I didn't find much.

The blog post: http://allthingsfoxyy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/my-lcf-fashion-journalism-interview.html

So I thought I'd share the blog post on here if perhaps you're a future interviewee hoping to study Fash Journo at LCF too, and wanted to find out more about it all.

This isn't me plugging my blog, I thought I'd just help - hope it does! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey, Go get it gal break a leg I am sure you're going to be be just fine okay just relax and keep cool if you were able to get the offer then the interview should be a breeze
Reply 2
[QUOTE="Prah;64310833"]
Original post by Prah
Hey, Go get it gal break a leg I am sure you're going to be be just fine okay just relax and keep cool if you were able to get the offer then the interview should be a breeze

Oh hehe I got the offer after the interview! Thank you so much anyway! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending