The Student Room Group

I'm fed up of average looking people being happier than me

Scroll to see replies

Brilliant post and really insightful. I've learned how best to help others from this. I love the connection between dating and sales :') 'close by getting their number'.

Honestly, it was a difficult thread to take seriously but I think this really hits the nail on the head.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
I have great bone structure, a defined jawline high cheekbones etc yet I'm still a virgin. I always see girls checking me out but they never do anything beyond that. Meanwhile people with no jawlines who are sometimes at like 20% bodyfat seem to be more experienced than me, some of them even have hot girlfriends. What exactly do these girls see in them? I'm 18 so it can't be money, the only thing I can think of is their somehow abundance of confidence. This makes me so mad, back in caveman times I would have been able to have any girl I wanted without any effort whatsoever. What exactly should I do to get myself out of this situation and lose my virgin status?

U Mad Bro?
Why are we all being so mean? Meanness isn't going to help anybody peeps.

Even if they have an unattractive personality (I wouldn't even say that's what OP is, I'd just say they're a bit jealous and frustrated), even if they do, bullying them about it makes you just as bad if not worse.
Great jaw line = great sex life

Yes, exactly op! You have the correct train of thought :smile:

-_-
Reply 24
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Great jaw line = great sex life

Yes, exactly op! You have the correct train of thought :smile:

-_-

So, it's not true ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
So, it's not true ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely not! :redface:
Reply 26
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Absolutely not! :redface:

Maybe it contributes greatly :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sad soul, you think being in relationship is the root to all happiness. Who gives a damn? Go travel the world, party, stop depending on females for self validation.
Reply 28
I love how a guy says this and everyone is like you're such an arrogant *** this is why you're not in a relationship - from both genders on here. But exactly the same premise from a girl and people are like "don't worry about it. You'll find someone who appreciates your beauty, there's obviously something wrong with a man who would date someone less attractive when he had very attractive on offer" - not all posters but a fair amount.

Not one person has even bothered with "maybe you're too attractive and it puts people off"

The girl in the other post wasn't any nicer about her distain for less attractive people being happily hooked up. In fact, this OP only said these people were "average looking". The other poster went on and on about how ugly and fat this girl was who managed to hook up with a guy she liked and was therefore more entitled to because she sees herself as attractive.

It might be a trolling post but double standards much tsr!
(edited 8 years ago)
1. Women care less about looks and both men and women cant put up with shitty attitudes like yours
2. looks do not define happiness. Marilyn Monroe wasn't happy but I am happy and I'm ugly as **** :smile:
wait TSR didnt sensor me when I wrote **** ? **** **** **** **** testing **** shite shitty ******** just testing sorry. What's happening? **** no, I'd be so happy if this wont get censored **** **** ****...
EDIT: sorry apparently only shitty doesnt get consored but **** does :frown:
[video="youtube;H1Yt0xJKDY8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8[/video]
Original post by whydoidothis?
Losing the entitled attitude would help. You sound like your obsessed with yourself.
I have great bone structure, a defined jawline high cheekbones etc yet I'm still a virgin. I always see girls checking me out but they never do anything beyond that. Meanwhile people with no jawlines who are sometimes at like 20% bodyfat seem to be more experienced than me, some of them even have hot girlfriends. What exactly do these girls see in them? I'm 18 so it can't be money, the only thing I can think of is their somehow abundance of confidence. This makes me so mad, back in caveman times I would have been able to have any girl I wanted without any effort whatsoever. What exactly should I do to get myself out of this situation and lose my virgin status?

your self entitlement
your objective view towards women
and yes it can be money but those two issues need fixing first
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
wait TSR didnt sensor me when I wrote **** ? **** **** **** **** testing **** shite shitty ******** just testing sorry. What's happening? **** no, I'd be so happy if this wont get censored **** **** ****...
EDIT: sorry apparently only shitty doesnt get consored but **** does :frown:

:redface:
You sound like you're going to commit violent crimes against women in the future, so that could be a factor.

In caveman times little bitches like you would be dead well before now.
LMAO fellow misc brah, aware

Fort Austin
In caveman times little bitches like you would be dead well before now.

Says the cuckold into financial domination.
Oh ma goshhh
Original post by ibhopeful97
LMAO fellow misc brah, aware

Says the cuckold into financial domination.

The cuckolding fetish is consensual.

When you finally get your first girlfriend and she cheats on you with one of your fellow alpha miscers...it will be done in secret. I'm telling you this because it will motivate you to do more reps.

Now thank me. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending