The Student Room Group

What do you actually want to do with your life?

Answer as honestly as possible please ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know. I really don't know. But I guess that's the beauty of life. :moon:
Robotics engineering so I can make a duplicate of myself because there's not enough me in this world. I'm so awesome :awesome:

Edit: and then I can create a legion and take over TSR. We will gain control of all the rep :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Have a family
Do a job that enjoy.
Provide for my family
Totally unrealistic but I wanna be a corporate lawyer at a Magic Circle law firm- hopefully ending up working in one of their foreign offices as I will have my degree in Arabic and Spanish....
Original post by Justabitwearden
Answer as honestly as possible please ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

For a crazy dream ambition sort of thing, i want to invent useful things people will buy such as a device to help you make your bed(the duvet part)

reality probably just do some maths or work in a lab or something and have decent pay and be happy by myself for the rest of my life because i'm a loner like that
Make it worthwhile by helping others and making their lives better. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, but I also can't stand not having something to work for or have an ambition. Helping other people seems like the next best thing to do, in my case, which is also ironic since I'm apathetic about most things in life.

Absolute dream would be to have a job like James Bond. Obviously, unrealistic af.
(edited 8 years ago)
Get an internship in the Auror Department and eventually go on to become Minister for Magic.
I don't know. I just want to be happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Live it
Truthfully, I just want to be fully healthy and happy and then take it from there. I do want a career involving cats though :colondollar:
Original post by carpe diem jay
get an internship in the auror department and eventually go on to become minister for magic.

looooool
Reply 12
Do research in physics, preferably make new discoveries that would be worthy of a Nobel prize.
hookers and cocaine
No freaking idea, I was just having an existential crisis about it half an hour ago :biggrin:
Be rich:colone:
I want to get married and have children so I can have my own little family. I want to go into scientific research so I can work on improving veterinary health. I want to be happy; I want to make others happy. I want to do my best to stay positive and make the most of my time.
I want to explore the world and learn many skills. I want to reach my full potential.
Reply 18
I wanna to be a scientist who can invent something for facilitating the development of science or making human life become better.

But it's unrealistic, b/c I'm not talented on it
The more I think about it, the more I just want to live a simple life, stress free. I don't want fame or extravagant wealth. I want to live normally, just ordinary and more comfortable than I am now.

Quick Reply

Latest