The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel like you've done enough revision?

I'm not sure how much other people can relate to this, but I always feel like no matter how much work I do, I'm never satisfied, and I don't feel like I've done 'enough.' I think it'll be like that until exams end too. Does anyone else get this as well? It's very irritating, worrying about exams and how well you'll do when you're currently doing the best you can
Original post by ASTK98
I'm not sure how much other people can relate to this, but I always feel like no matter how much work I do, I'm never satisfied, and I don't feel like I've done 'enough.' I think it'll be like that until exams end too. Does anyone else get this as well? It's very irritating, worrying about exams and how well you'll do when you're currently doing the best you can

Lol i feel EXACTLY the same. I did 4 hours today and I can't possibly do more and I just feel like i should do more but I know it will make me crazy
Original post by ASTK98

Yes, I get this too. Particularly annoying when you end up doing work hours into the early morning. :s-smilie:
I feel like I have done enough for Government & Politics, and Russia in History.

Feelsgoodman :biggrin:
Never until the last minute before the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest