Post your IQs :-)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Official Mensa tested IQ is 135.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you're part of Mensa?
Original post by Trapz99
So you're part of Mensa?

I qualified, but nah didn't sign up. Think qualification is top 2% (or 132).

Sat the test when I was 11.

Posted from TSR Mobile
141:smile:
Original post by High Stakes
Professionally tested when I was younger I got 132. I don't know how different it would be today, but I also know to take IQ tests with a pinch of salt. No matter what, there is no substitute for hard work.

In fact one of the greatest physicists ever, Richard Feynman, was said to have an IQ of 125 - which compared to a lot of the large numbers found on these threads and from other people bragging is considered small. Still doesn't change the fact that he was brilliant, and that a lot of highly intelligent people out there, moreso than him, haven't come close to achieving what he did.

Totally agree with you. When I was younger my primary school thought I was thick and my Mum thought I was smart so I got my IQ tested externally by an independent person, and they said it was 139. I also got accepted into MENSA despite the fact that I am terrible at maths. Now at the age of 23, I've done OK through school but nothing that special, I went to a decent RG uni and got a 2.1 but not a first or anything. I don't think it means that much at all. Someone with a lower IQ but a better work ethic will probably outperform someone with a high IQ and who is lazy, and it's also not very impressive if you do great with a high IQ because it's kinda expected of you. I'm not really sure why anyone still cares about IQ other than to massage their ego!
Reply 64

Spoiler

I got them all right but only got 146.. I smell lies
Reply 67
these are all a load of **** bc one of these i got 181

im here gonna fail my gcses nvm 181 smhhhhh

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
146, although I don't trust this website (or the reliability of IQ tests more generally, for that matter) since my Web of Trust Chrome extension said it was a scam site. :lol:

Original post by Biryani007
Lmao a year 6 student can get 90% of these questions correct...

So what did you get then, missy? :huff:
118 :sad: Some of those were so obvious, such as which one is the least related or whatever and then different types of genres such as poem, novel and then put a flower :teehee: I sucked at numeral sequences :erm: Maths is my ultimate enemy :unimpressed:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ooh I got 133 - I feel smart (at-least for now)...
Screenshot_3.png

194 apparently.
Original post by Chicken Bacon
Screenshot_3.png

194 apparently.

I love Oscar Mayer bacon 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I love Oscar Mayer bacon 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have my follow, though I don't actually eat Bacon :c
You have my follow, though I don't actually eat Bacon :c

Lol so why is your name chicken bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol so why is your name chicken bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just a username .. on the internet :P
It's just a username .. on the internet :P

I'd eat you up though 😏
136, really want to find out my true IQ but let's face it I'm never going to go through the hassle and cost to find out

Absolutely meaningless and stupid, IQ tests are weapons for insufferable pillocks to act elitist.
Screenshot_20160501-042629.png 148. Felt like i could have easily gone higher, either way this is a very inaccurate indicator of actual IQ take the results with a pinch of salt.

Quick Reply

Latest