The Student Room Group

GCSE Month

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zanner
i am listening to depressing songs to help me cope with the impending failure and fiasco of what is soon to occur (gcses af)

do you know i remember when on the board it said '22 weeks left' till exams......... now its like 2 weeks

wat did i even

Hahahahaha! Maybe listen to music that will motivate you? Or maybe not listen to it at all if it distracts you!

Like someone said 'go revise den' ahaha before you regret not doing any revision at all.

Omfg in my school they do that as well! It freaks me out hahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
go revise den

like me :smile:

Hahaha good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Yh the last year year 11s weren't lying when they said it's gonna go by so quickly! The only thing motivating me is my dream job and the 10 week summer holiday after!

Seriously, revise your ass off for the next 6-8 weeks (depends on when your exams finish) and then it will all be over! You don't want to regret not doing enough revision after GCSEs!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah after my 2 weeks of work experience I will have 9 whole weeks of doing absolutely nothing until I have to go back :biggrin:

Thanks for that push - I better get started for today then! :tongue: I agree, the worst thing will be to come out with a ton of regrets :smile:
Original post by graciousgannon
I'm terrified! I feel like I'm never going to be confident and that I never have enough time to do anything:frown:
I've already had my first exam but that was 10 hours so it didn't feel like a real exam:biggrin:

Best thing to do is just do something that will keep you busy a bit. Maybe exercise? Summer is coming, we all want that summer body hahaha. Or maybe take a stroll outside and walk around town?
Obviously revise as well haha and find a way to turn that negative energy into positive energy and use that energy to revise :smile: only a few more weeks and we're done! You can do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by surina16
:cry:

I have had 1 exam, so 24 more to go.
I can't believe how quickly this year is going! :frown:

:s::s::s: wow i thought i had alot and im only doing 15 exams
Original post by surina16
yeah after my 2 weeks of work experience I will have 9 whole weeks of doing absolutely nothing until I have to go back :biggrin:

Thanks for that push - I better get started for today then! :tongue: I agree, the worst thing will be to come out with a ton of regrets :smile:

Hahaha I have work experience as well straight after exams! Also have my celebration assembly and prom the same week as my work experience!

Yup you should! Any help needed feel free to ask! This message goes to everyone that needs help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Im literally counting down the days till exams are over lmao :bawling::bawling::bawling: 49 days & 5 days till my first exam
Original post by s.mo
Im literally counting down the days till exams are over lmao :bawling::bawling::bawling: 49 days & 5 days till my first exam

49 days and 5 days? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
49 days and 5 days? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

49 days till my last exam and 5 days till my first?
Original post by s.mo
49 days till my last exam and 5 days till my first?

Oh sorry I read it wrong! Are you doing Art?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Oh sorry I read it wrong! Are you doing Art?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, my first exam is BCS :s-smilie:
Oh okk! Lool. Yh I feel confident for about 17/18 exams out of 20!
Good luck to you too! Im sure u'll smash the exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am pretty confident for most of them, worried about english, maths and media though I want to push them up to A*s but I don't know if it will happen. Thankyou!! :smile:
Reply 32
then fix ur life up

Quick Reply

Latest