The Student Room Group

Finding it hard to start a convo a on fb?

I've talked to this girl on fb 4 times before. But now I just find it hard to start an interesting convo? I don't know why I don't have the confidence to message her even though I've done it before. I last messaged her 2 weeks ago.
Just say hi.
I know what you mean though; I hate to be the one starting a conversation.
Reply 2
Original post by hxfsxh
Just say hi.
I know what you mean though; I hate to be the one starting a conversation.

saying just "hi" seems weird to me; I rather say something more but don't what.

Hopefully she wants to talk to me as well but doesn't wanna start the convo 😬
Reply 3
Don't know what^
Original post by Anonymous
saying just "hi" seems weird to me; I rather say something more but don't what.

Hopefully she wants to talk to me as well but doesn't wanna start the convo 😬

Well maybe you could go for the "hey, how are you, we haven't spoken in a while"
Yeah don't just say 'Hi"..its awkward then! Say something like 'hey..so I was out (doing something) the other day and it reminded me we haven't spoken for a while, what you been up to?'
Reply 6
say this it works:

me
YOOOOOOOO FAMALAMALAMADINGDONGGGGGG LONG TIME BRO? HOW U BEEN G? ALL GUD ALL GUUD? uno yh its been baare long since mandems been reppin each otha bro i was thinkin meertup but thata mananana LONG TING LONG TING sO how abwt jus talkin on here yh id be BUTTTERRING if i said i didnt wanna talk
It does help if the person you're talking to can also hold a decent conversation, otherwise you'll get more response from a wall.

So, is she actually interested in talking to you (long answers, she questions you) or does she only give one word/short answers?

Use information that she's told you about herself to talk about.
Eg, "I like Cats"
"Hey, I remember you saying you liked cats, I saw this hilarious video and thought of you - have you seen it before?"
Reply 8
It's better to talk in person I hate messaging on fb, why not ask her out for coffee?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending