The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
You dont understand, if someone has a legitimate asylum claim, they HAVE to be let in, it isnt like a visa where they can be rejected.

but many are just economic migrants and come here unnecessarily
Original post by AperfectBalance
but many are just economic migrants and come here unnecessarily

just like the poles... thats my point.

Besides, Poland are far more developed than some of the economic migrants
just like the poles... thats my point.

Besides, Poland are far more developed than some of the economic migrants

would rather have people who come from a more civil background
Original post by AperfectBalance
would rather have people who come from a more civil background

You know your argument is dead when you come up with silly, discriminating points like this.

Not replying anymore, dont bother for the last word.
You know your argument is dead when you come up with silly, discriminating points like this.

Not replying anymore, dont bother for the last word.

What? Because ideologies and countries that outlaw Gays and even kill them, women are opressed, non muslims are persecuted and even imprisoned, where a religion lies the controlling factor of a population?. where corrupt Family lines non democratically rule countries. yeah I call this uncivilised. Not the people but the way of governing and ideas that are spread
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Racists, Poland should be for everyone, why do Poles think Poland should be for Poles

I hope you and everyone who liked this were being severely sarcastic

That's like saying,
"how is it ****ed up what happened to Native Americans?"
Original post by 0to100
I hope you and everyone who liked this were being severely sarcastic

just look at my username
Original post by DorianGrayism
Polish terrorists that burn buildings down.

if you were not agitated, you would've noticed that their case was dropped. not even one was sentenced and jailed for any wrongdoing. but, hey, it's not important, right?
Good but we still need out of the EU. It's alright for them fill our country up yet when people fill there's all hell breaks loose. I don't care if they work hard or whatever, they work unskilled jobs and increase pressure on public services.
Muhammadism teaches Muslims to be clones of Muhammad who was quite schizoid about his religious beliefs re the use of religious terrorism to force belief.

On one hand he claims his religion has no coercion to it yet it's easy to find the verses that counter that with just about the most heavy coercion to believe in any Abrahamic religion as Muhammad goes out of his way to describe the torments Allah has waiting for those who disobey Allah's commands.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CarlTheCuck
just look at my username

Yea I see that, it doesn't answer the ques
CarlTheCuck helps to illustrate the cuckish ideas that have become too common in our society

CarlTheCuck will help cast out cuckism once and for all by showing us how stupid people are

I love CarlTheCuck

@CarlTheCuck
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blackstarr
After WW2 Poland has always hated foreigners
BS.
and besides, it will be difficult for immigrants to integrate with them.
oh, it's not that difficult. learn the language and culture first.
Original post by L1U1x1o
Where is your empathy for human life?
that's independance day march.
Original post by h333
But does poland even get a lot of imiggration?
unlike Britain, Poland has taken over 80 000 refugees from war torn Czechenya + well over 100 000 of Ukrainians (you know- from Ukraine, the country invaded by Russians). so yeah, Poland do accept refugees/immigrants.
Original post by h333
Anyways, why just muslim immigration?What if a non muslim from middle east immigrates? is that ok?
Non-muslims will assimilate. Nobody has to repeat West's mistake called "multiculturalism".
THE POLES ARE THE MOST IMMINENT THREAT, NOT REFUGEES, WE BARELY HAVE ANY OF THEM.
THREAT OF WHAT? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!!!111ONEONE
Dont exaggerate, there arent millions and there are new restrictions that limit them. But the Poles CAN come in millions to claim benefits and scrounge here, the POLES arent wanted, the REFUGEES can COME and have BETTER REASON to do so.POLES CAN GO AWAY.
say thank you to the idiotic benefit system, created by british politicians voted in by british voters.somehow, other countries (Germany, Spain, Poland) etc somehow manage to get their benefit fair(er)
Dont exaggerate, there arent millions and there are new restrictions that limit them. But the Poles CAN come in millions to claim benefits and scrounge here, the POLES arent wanted, the REFUGEES can COME and have BETTER REASON to do so.POLES CAN GO AWAY.
Muhammad's religion is not of God but of a warlord thief and madman meglomaniac. Do not be deceived that these minions of Muhammad are in any way religious people. They aren't.

hey have signed up for a fascist ideology of attempting to conquer the world and install Muhammad's totalitarian ideology everywhere and make people live in fear and pain.
Original post by hazzer1998
Because it's called POLAND ? or did you miss that because your so busy thinking about your pathetic ideas ?

>he doesn't know the Carl meme
Original post by TelAviv
CarlTheCuck helps to illustrate the cuckish ideas that have become too common in our society

CarltTheCuck will help cast out cuckism once and for all by showing us how stupid people are

I love CarlTheCuck

@CarlTheCuck

Thanks for the support, but you're still a racist

You dont understand, if someone has a legitimate asylum claim, they HAVE to be let in, it isnt like a visa where they can be rejected.

They are supposed to flee to the closest safe place, the UK is not that, therefore no asylum cases, I mean, if they want to they can claim it, but it should be rejected instantly.
Original post by simon_g
BS.oh, it's not that difficult. learn the language and culture first.that's independance day march. unlike Britain, Poland has taken over 80 000 refugees from war torn Czechenya + well over 100 000 of Ukrainians (you know- from Ukraine, the country invaded by Russians). so yeah, Poland do accept refugees/immigrants. Non-muslims will assimilate. Nobody has to repeat West's mistake called "multiculturalism".THREAT OF WHAT? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!!!111ONEONEsay thank you to the idiotic benefit system, created by british politicians voted in by british voters.somehow, other countries (Germany, Spain, Poland) etc somehow manage to get their benefit fair(er)

The language is so hard to learn.
The language is so hard to learn.

nah. it's still simpler than Czech.
Original post by The_Opinion
You clearly don't understand history, line infantry did fight against rocket and cannon fire. During WW1, they did the same. I already said that air support would be given, meaning that the enemy would not have tanks and other large armoured vehicles. It would work.

Yeh, the clue is in WW1. There is a reason why it stopped after that because people were getting butchered without gaining any land.

No, you are changing things as you are writing. You only bothered to add in air support once you realized how daft your idea was that people were going to walk to Aleppo.

Even ignoring that issue, giving weapons to hundreds of thousands of untrained morons on the border of Europe is possibly one of the dumbest ideas that anyone has come up with.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending