The Student Room Group

Weird Boyfriend

Me and 2 of my friends are going to a nightclub on Saturday that's having a sixth form/ college event. Everything was fine until she messaged me saying her boyfriend doesn't want her to go. Now she messaged me again and he's told her that if she goes, then he'll dump her. Is it normal for him to feel uncomfortable or is it weird?
controlling, dump him
Reply 2
Original post by NewcastleFresher
controlling, dump him

I've heard some shocking stories about him 😶
i would suggest her to break up... he is controlling her which is not a good sign of a relationship :noway: who knows he might become aggressive in future :dontknow:
He sounds like a psycho/insecure.
Original post by bassbabe
I've heard some shocking stories about him 😶

like what?
Reply 6
Me and 2 of my friends are going to a nightclub on Saturday that's having a sixth form/ college event. Everything was fine until she messaged me saying her boyfriend doesn't want her to go. Now she messaged me again and he's told her that if she goes, then he'll dump her. Is it normal for him to feel uncomfortable or is it weird?

Hello

Just to let you know I have moved your thread over to the relationships section as you will probably get more people who can advice you well seeing it there.

I can definitely understand why if he is feeling that he isn't secure in the relationship why he might feel worried about her going to a night club. However saying that she can't go or he will end the relationship is a bit controlling. If I were you I would try and see her and check how she is doing and then encourage her to talk to him about what his concerns are.
Reply 7
Original post by loveleest
like what?

He threatened one of my friends and her bf and also grabbed a girl by her wrists, shook her and left her badly bruised. No one in our friendship group likes him, but we haven't told her that.
He threatened one of my friends and her bf and also grabbed a girl by her wrists, shook her and left her badly bruised. No one in our friendship group likes him, but we haven't told her that.

yuck, he sounds terrible.
Do it anyway.

If he dumps, then good riddance, if he gets aggressive, then dump him.

Its ok to tell your friend that he us a control freak and his behaviour is poor. Its her choice as to whether she wnats to take ant notice. People soemtimes need to make their own mistakes.

I can understand the feeling very well. You can always take it easy for next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending