The Student Room Group

is curly hair attractive?

would you find a guy with curly hair attractive or do you prefer a guy with normal hair?

Scroll to see replies

Depends on the face and body beneath the hair
curly hair is so annoying..
esp if its long lmao

i meann, i think curly hair suits guys
Reply 3
My hair is so curly omg if I fell for a bloke with curly hair I despair for our future children lmao
Reply 4
I prefer straight hair on a guy but some guys can rock curly hair, like James May :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Curly hair is great:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Milzime
My hair is so curly omg if I fell for a bloke with curly hair I despair for our future children lmao

No way! My hair is so curly, just like my moms. I'd love for my future kids to have the same :smile:
Ill trade my curly hair for straight hair. Anyone wanna trade?
Curly hair makes me crazy
'Normal'? Curly is just as normal as straight. I don't care what type a guy has.
As with everything else, some people like it some people don't. :smile:
How curly we talking? Afro curly? then no

caucasian curly? then yes
Reply 12
Nothing wrong with curly hair.
I like it. My first boyfriend had curly hair, it was nice to play with.
"with normal hair" lmao.
I love curly hair, yes.
"Normal" hair? Wtf?

All hair textures are normal. Different hair styles suit people differently... There's also many different types of curly hair.
Curly hair is attractive, but other hair also can be. :wink:
I kinda think curly hair looks better on girls with naturally straight hair.

Straight hair looks better on girls with naturally curly hair.
Original post by mdhyde
would you find a guy with curly hair attractive or do you prefer a guy with normal hair?

YES!

I absolutely adore guys with curly hair and actively seek them, especially when they let it grow out a little.

It's just more intriguing and unusual, not plain and boring. Stupid fecking quiffs all boys have these days, awful.

Curly hair on girls is rad too, come to think of it.
Original post by mdhyde

LOVE guys with curly hair, I think its attractive but they need to have a great personality with it.

Scruffy hair or curly hair is just hella attractive imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending