The Student Room Group

Guys! What does this mean?

So there's a guy that I really like.
Whenever he talks to me he'll just freeze up and we would stare into each other's eye and then he'd start talking to me, asking me how I am etc.
Then another time, I ran into him and he looked at me and then just turned away.
When I ever I see him, we would just look into each others eye but then he would formally talk to me about something.
He never chats with me or has a conversation. It's always formal.

This has been happening for a year. I am so confused.
Please tell me if you know.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So there's a guy that I really like.
Whenever he talks to me he'll just freeze up and we would stare into each other's eye and then he'd start talking to me, asking me how I am etc.
Then another time, I ran into him and he looked at me and then just turned away.
When I ever I see him, we would just look into each others eye but then he would formally talk to me about something.
He never chats with me or has a conversation. It's always formal.

This has been happening for a year. I am so confused.
Please tell me if you know.

It is difficult to know from the description you give. It could be that he likes you or it could be that he is quite shy and finds talking to people difficult. Do you know how he is when he is with other people. Is he also very formal with everyone or is it just you. One thing that might help is possibly finding out what it is that he enjoys and then trying to strike up a conversation about that as if you get him talking about something that he is excited about your might find that he finds it easier to open up.
Reply 2
Original post by randdom
It is difficult to know from the description you give. It could be that he likes you or it could be that he is quite shy and finds talking to people difficult. Do you know how he is when he is with other people. Is he also very formal with everyone or is it just you. One thing that might help is possibly finding out what it is that he enjoys and then trying to strike up a conversation about that as if you get him talking about something that he is excited about your might find that he finds it easier to open up.

Hi, no he talks to another girl normally. I think that he might be shy but do you think he'll still like me for a whole year. I feel like he might lose interest but every time I try talking to him, he just gets really nervous.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, no he talks to another girl normally. I think that he might be shy but do you think he'll still like me for a whole year. I feel like he might lose interest but every time I try talking to him, he just gets really nervous.

When I was at school I had friends who had crushes which lasted for years!
Reply 4
You honestly never know! do you like him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending