The Student Room Group

TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roving Fish
Personally I don't wear stuff like this apart from when forced to on Results Day. :smile:

d'awwww @ your avatar.
I think the design should be different, like a different colour and more TSR themed stuff on the jumper instead of brighton. Otherwise would buy and the price is very good!
Original post by somemightsay888
Allow it, I'm trying to fix my sleeping pattern, it's not worked it's just made it worse :rofl: Oh yeah, I'm becoming an Imaam at your local mosque, how coincidental!!!! dbi

What's coconut about that smh, it's literally called "Spicy Beef Curry" :rofl: Errr, you've joined them all m8 :rofl: Don't make me tag her, she'll come and slap the jinn outta you :rofl: @Pak--- There, scared now :smug:

You probs did something stupid to fix your routine. Stop making excuses orite Sorry, you must have had ad a misunderstanding, my local Mosque don't allow people with a Birmingham accents. :nah: We can see who the beg is. :hand:

Coconut because which South Asian calls it "spicy" and "curry". :facepalm: I actually have. :ahee: The only one that's scared rn is you. :rofl: Omg you should have @undercxver all over your hoodie okay??
Me please @Queen Cersei :awesome:
Reply 184
What Brand are they? :wink:
[video="youtube;vWz9VN40nCA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA[/video]
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
TSR has taken over my virtual life, why would I want it controlling my physical life too?
Reply 186
Omg i looooooooooove to have one these
Original post by Deyesy
What happened to the mugs out of interest? :holmes:

That's no way to speak about potential purchasers of these garments! :tongue:
Original post by toronto353
That's no way to speak about potential purchasers of these garments! :tongue:

I'd actually pay for a TSR mug that's the thing :sad:
Original post by Deyesy
I'd actually pay for a TSR mug that's the thing :sad:

Same here, I mean these t-shirts and hoodies are like kick-me signs or bullseyes for bullies :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
What happened to the mugs out of interest? :holmes:

The mugs have just been fired so we should be receiving them in the office in the next couple of weeks.
Super excited.:dance::dance::dance:
Original post by Mystic Mog
The mugs have just been fired so we should be receiving them in the office in the next couple of weeks.

First the blobs, now the mugs! :cry:
Original post by Mystic Mog

YES! :excited: I'm going to be first in the queue for one!
Original post by Deyesy
YES! :excited: I'm going to be first in the queue for one!

*pushes out of the way* :unimpressed:
Making my lack of social life totally explicit is definitely something I want to do for £10...
Original post by iEthan
*pushes out of the way* :unimpressed:

Must. Have. The. First. Mug :colone:
Original post by Deyesy
Must. Have. The. First. Mug :colone:

:emog: we'll see :u:
Original post by iEthan
:emog: we'll see :u:

:coffee:
I would be interested if it just had the little pier mockup on the back rather than the thing on the front, and if there were a range of colours.
In all honesty, I probably wouldn't wear a TSR hoodie or t-shirt... sorry! :frown:

Original post by owen_81297
I would be interested if it just had the little pier mockup on the back rather than the thing on the front, and if there were a range of colours.

Yes, a range of colours would be better than just the black.

I take it, that's to do with the t-shirt, right, as the hoodie has the pier on the front?
I think quite a few more people would be interested if it just had the pier on the back... because with that design, you could easily tuck in the t-shirt and you'd never know it was TSR related :lol: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest