The Student Room Group

Girls would you date a 5 foot 7 guy who is pretty skinny

Yeah, I'm 5 ft 7 and I'm really skinny. I weight 50kg give or take 1kg, which is 111 pounds or 7.9 stones. So yes I'm very light.
I know girls are all into 5 foot 10 guys / 6 foot now and frankly I don't think I'll reach that height and it feels like most girls are taller than me these days. And wait till they wear heels.
Aside from that I have a fantastic personality, a lot of acne but still considered fairly good looking.
What do you think? and also How tall are you :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I'm 5 ft 7 and I'm really skinny. I weight 50kg give or take 1kg, which is 111 pounds or 7.9 stones. So yes I'm very light.
I know girls are all into 5 foot 10 guys / 6 foot now and frankly I don't think I'll reach that height and it feels like most girls are taller than me these days. And wait till they wear heels.
Aside from that I have a fantastic personality, a lot of acne but still considered fairly good looking.

Of course many would.
Don't worry about it.
Yes, I'm 5'2 so...
Reply 3

As long as your funny
I'm only 4ft11 so yeah I would haha :smile: But then I guess appearance isn't everything, if you have a kind heart then definitely, if you were a total ass (I'm not saying that you are) then no! 😊
(I also have acne so I don't ever judge people based on something so temporary because I know how much it can affect your confidence 😜)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
All women care about is money and personality.

I'm 5'7'' and I wouldn't discount you if you were as tall as me, I'd prefer someone your height as opposed to a 6'4'' giant.

Edit: I am about 9 kg heavier than you though so I hope you wouldn't mind
(edited 7 years ago)
I've heard it's cus women don't want short jeans? Yet they're always complaining about how large their waist is.
I'm 5'6'' and 3/4. Depends if you have swagger. :tongue:

Like you know guys who don't have the best looks or tallest height but just the way they carry themselves is hot?

For me, I would date anyone that would accept me or find me attractive. BTW acne is pretty normal. Some people have great genes where they rarely get pimples or acne and I'm not one of them, lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
I have no say when it comes to the height of guys...
I don' really date but you get what I mean..

Spoiler

Reply 10

hiyaaa,, just saw this and thought it was so funny... i'm 5 ft 2 at best (i also weigh roughly the same as you) and my boyfriend is 6 ft 4. The height difference is fun :smile: ngl
Reply 11
Original post by SmileyVibe
I'm 5'6'' and 3/4. Depends if you have swagger. :tongue:

Like you know guys who don't have the best looks or tallest height but just the way they carry themselves is hot?

For me, I would date anyone that would accept me or find me attractive. BTW acne is pretty normal. Some people have great genes where they rarely get pimples or acne and I'm not one of them, lol.

trueeeeeee
I'm 6' but I still don't think height matters. I'm a healthy weight but just a naturally 'bigger' person but if you really are a lovable character then whatevs
Reply 13
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I've heard it's cus women don't want short jeans? Yet they're always complaining about how large their waist is.

hahahahahhahha....
Original post by _MILLI_
hiyaaa,, just saw this and thought it was so funny... i'm 5 ft 2 at best (i also weigh roughly the same as you) and my boyfriend is 6 ft 4. The height difference is fun :smile: ngl

Funny because I've dated someone 6 foot 4 before and it was too tall for me and I'm 5 inches taller than you lmao
Yes, I would date you. There is no reason why anyone wouldn't. :smile:

Don't put yourself down like this... Everyone has their flaws. So, what if you have acne? So, what if you're not as tall as other guys? So what?

Every single person in this world has a flaw... Trust me.
My bestfriend is probably about 5'7'' he gets more girls than all of us, I am 6''1' and many of my friends are 5''10'-6''2'.
I've seen people smaller/lighter than the both of us get the girls. Heck, I know of at least two that's had loads.

Don't worry about it, you're perfectly fine. :smile:
how old are you OP?
Original post by Blue_Mason
All women care about is money and personality.

Real talk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending