The Student Room Group

AQA Science GCSE'S exams are going to be really bad after retarded B1 exam today.

The GCSE AQA B1 exam was the most retarded exam I have ever done. Why do bloody AQA want us to have knowledge on adult cell cloning, white blood cells and menstrual cycle, etc if they didn't put the bloody topics on the exam in the first place?

I just hope C1 and P1 and units 2 and 3 aren't going to do that as well.
agreed, alcoholic rats and 15 year olds.. wth?
Original post by Want_To_Achieve
The GCSE AQA B1 exam was the most retarded exam I have ever done. Why do bloody AQA want us to have knowledge on adult cell cloning, white blood cells and menstrual cycle, etc if they didn't put the bloody topics on the exam in the first place?

I just hope C1 and P1 and units 2 and 3 aren't going to do that as well.

You might as well start studying everything that has nothing to do with Chemistry and Physics because that's what we've been tested on in the B1 exam - nothing to do with the subject. I'm just hoping the grade boundaries aren't too high, I can't risk getting a C or D. I really thought this exam was going to be alright because Biology Unit 1 is my best subject (A*/A is my average) but I'll probably get a C or just a B :frown:
Ok it was funny to begin with, but like really. It's common sense.

Let's just get on with it yeah?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Ok it was funny to begin with, but like really. It's common sense.

Let's just get on with it yeah?

Woah Woah Woah.... Hold up!

These exams had nothing to do with biology at all. The people at AQA should make these grade boundaries lower than any other exam from June 2012 (the first paper for this spec) as they were the worst questions I have ever witnessed in doing all the past papers. I had no idea how to answer them and I should still get an A/A* if the boundaries are low.
Original post by Want_To_Achieve
Woah Woah Woah.... Hold up!

These exams had nothing to do with biology at all. The people at AQA should make these grade boundaries lower than any other exam from June 2012 (the first paper for this spec) as they were the worst questions I have ever witnessed in doing all the past papers. I had no idea how to answer them and I should still get an A/A* if the boundaries are low.

Well like. What is an independent company? that's stuff we learn in ISAs

Drunk rats? Fine that's just like animal testing?
Alcoholic teens? That is in the textbook, alcohol and legal recreational drugs?
Horse feet? adaptations and evolution
Snails? Basically adaptations + biomass
Mosquitoes? I'd be worried if you can't work out a percentage...and really they gave all the info you needed in the question.

Don't forget all the stuff that came up on neurons and the nervous system.

I admit it was a shock, but that's the point, you have to THINK

I don't want to come off as a rude, stuck up little **** (even though I do lol XD) but like, grade boundaries will be low. Let's just concentrate on the other science exams
When you say the Grade Boundaries are low, AND you say you have done good in the exam, it just gives me a sigh of relief. Cuz i know i haven't done good and now i am ok now.

But also, is it me, or when i do really bad in an exam i get 6/6 in the 6 mark question and when i do really good i do terrible in the 6 mark question? I think it might just be me?

Quick Reply

Latest