The Student Room Group

Panic is setting in.

Help. I just did an Economics paper and got 60%. THE EXAM IS ON MONDAY.

Anyone else in the same position, i.e. FREAKING OUT?!
I haven't been to school in days , way to chilled atm.
Reply 2
All the time.
Isn't 60% good?
Original post by M14B
All the time.
Isn't 60% good?

No . . . I need 80% in that section, I'm aiming for 100% if possible . . . I've had so much going on and haven't revised enough and now I'm absolutely terrified of failure.
Reply 4
Yes the panic has set in 24 hours...well no, 12 hours before my first exam (and about 16 hours before my 2nd and only exam until the end of June).

I feel sick like i can't deal with this ****.
Reply 5
Original post by Edminzodo
Help. I just did an Economics paper and got 60%. THE EXAM IS ON MONDAY.

Anyone else in the same position, i.e. FREAKING OUT?!

Hey, try not to worry too much- you still have lots of time to change that around! 4 days, 2 of which are the weekend. I'd recommend you waking up early and making the most of your day so you can achieve what you need to. Try and work on your weak areas. I don't do Economics but as with anything, practice makes perfect. Look over the topics that you're finding difficult and make them your favourite. Do as many past paper questions as you can on that topic, make mindmaps, go over your notes, check the examiner's reports to see where other students are making mistakes so you can avoid falling into the same traps. Most of all try not to panic and feel overwhelmed. It'll be a challenge, but you can do this!

Good luck!
I failed as psychology on Monday, and have done badly on the C1 exam today. I'm not panicking, I've become 'Comfortably Numb', I've lost track of 'Time'. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Good luck, you'll do well:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm glad I'm not the only one . . . I'm going to do my 4th multiple choice paper of the night . . . And I have an English exam on Friday, argh.
Original post by Anon_98
Hey, try not to worry too much- you still have lots of time to change that around! 4 days, 2 of which are the weekend. I'd recommend you waking up early and making the most of your day so you can achieve what you need to. Try and work on your weak areas. I don't do Economics but as with anything, practice makes perfect. Look over the topics that you're finding difficult and make them your favourite. Do as many past paper questions as you can on that topic, make mindmaps, go over your notes, check the examiner's reports to see where other students are making mistakes so you can avoid falling into the same traps. Most of all try not to panic and feel overwhelmed. It'll be a challenge, but you can do this!

Good luck!

I realised you're a real nice person. :h:
Reply 9
Original post by champ_mc99
I realised you're a real nice person. :h:

Thank you, lots.- Your sweet comment is highly appreciated.
Remember the basic economic problem of scarcity and choice and work your way up from there :tongue:
Yes I am practically dying. :cry:
*screams because the History A2 is exam tomorrow and Edminzodo knows even less than Jon Snow does*

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest