The Student Room Group

How to slide into the dms

Step by step process?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Step by step process?

Maybe like a couple of their pictures only 2-3 because otherwise it gets a bit creepy. See if you get a positive response. If nothing happens, result to poking them on facebook, if they give you a poke back, the gate is open to slide.

I recommend you slide with something interesting or funny without being creepy because then you're more likely to get a reply.

lol, happy sliding:tongue:
Step by step process?

1. Open up the desired dms
2. Slide into your phone
Just do it...

Be a man and do it.

Simple
Reply 4
Step by step process?

You can't; you have used the phrase "slide into the dms" which means you are destined to be a cringe for the rest of your life.
This generation and it's awkwardness about talking to someone you're interested in pisses me off lol. Why does it have to be so complicated. Just either send a message or don't.
Reply 6
You don't. :colonhash:
Reply 7
Step by step process?

Just message her.
Reply 8
Original post by Novascope
This generation and it's awkwardness about talking to someone you're interested in pisses me off lol. Why does it have to be so complicated. Just either send a message or don't.

preach it
Original post by chikane
Just message her.

I think we all know by now that tsrians never take the simple route XD
Original post by Novascope

But... I'm scared of being thought a creep.

Yes, well are you?

No.

Problem then?
Original post by Blondie987
I think we all know by now that tsrians never take the simple route XD

I'm calling this Blondie's law
Original post by chikane
Just message her.

I love how you assume it's a guy asking about women haha
Original post by cxxk
Maybe like a couple of their pictures only 2-3 because otherwise it gets a bit creepy. See if you get a positive response. If nothing happens, result to poking them on facebook, if they give you a poke back, the gate is open to slide.

I recommend you slide with something interesting or funny without being creepy because then you're more likely to get a reply.

lol, happy sliding:tongue:

Poking on facebook what the ****.

Randomly messaging somebody something interesting or funny? Like what? A fun fact of the day or a joke?
Its called 'slide in' for a reason. Be spotaneous and improvise
Click on her name
Click send message
Click inside big white box
Tap the keyboard buttons
Check for spelling
Press submit
Wait
Reply 16
Original post by hezzlington
Poking on facebook what the ****.

Randomly messaging somebody something interesting or funny? Like what? A fun fact of the day or a joke?

Personally I think facebook poking is underrated, it's exiting getting one hah!

I think a joke is pretty risky unless you know what kind of humor they have, something quirky and different I can't stand boring conversations.
Original post by cxxk

I think a joke is pretty risky unless you know what kind of humor they have, something quirky and different.I Personally cannot stand boring conversations.

Can you give an example of a good starting line?
Original post by cxxk

I think a joke is pretty risky unless you know what kind of humor they have, something quirky and different I can't stand boring conversations.

Avoid dark humour. Not everyone likes African Americans.
Reply 19
Original post by cxxk

Can I facebook poke you? ;D @cxxk
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending