The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE DT NEA, how many slides?

How many slides should there be, I've seen some places say there should be 20-30 but mine is at 40 and will likely remain at 40, is that an issue as I saw a place say that you can get marked for doing too much which (to me) makes no sense as long as it isn't unreasonable like over 100. I've also seen people say it's different per exam board, I do AQA.
Original post by Username.help
How many slides should there be, I've seen some places say there should be 20-30 but mine is at 40 and will likely remain at 40, is that an issue as I saw a place say that you can get marked for doing too much which (to me) makes no sense as long as it isn't unreasonable like over 100. I've also seen people say it's different per exam board, I do AQA.

Good morning,
I am unsure of this instance
But I have 106 slides currently and both teachers at my school assure me that this is not a problem but I have heard similar stories to you.
(I am also AQA)
Goodday,
Reply 2
Original post by Username.help

Hii i did gcse DT with AQA and achieved a grade 8 in both the coursework and theory. I did 25 slides but my teachers recommended around 23 as you can get marked down for doing too much as it’s easy to start to waffle. My slides were size A3 instead of the default A4 and i also wrote for the majority in size 12 text size (but also did quite a bit in smaller sizes).
I am doing max 20 A3 slides with a quite a small font size.

Quick Reply

Latest