The Student Room Group

How many of you have actually had 'serious' relationships?

Scroll to see replies

22, never had anything serious :no:
I'm 19. I had my first and last, so far, love at 16. Relationship lasted 1.5 year. Nothing else since then. Rip

Posted from TSR Mobile
bruv are you good? Go revise or something smh
23 and the only relationship I've been in is my current one of 7 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aleiya

edit: please don't PM me asking to do things, I will not reply unless I've talked to you before on a post.

Is this common here? Very creepy
I was 18 when I found my first serious relationship, starting September 2011. It lasted until May 2015. We were together almost four years.
I had another one that started in February this year and lasted until March, so one month.

I'm thankful for my experiences, but it has taken a lot of strength and self-awareness to overcome the pain.
20, only relationship lasted 2 years
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
aw don't worry about it - you will get a guy eventually. I find that guys come when it is least expected. the love of my life came into my world when I least expected it. believe me it will happen. just don't he desperate or anything - live life how you normally would :smile:

I have literally only gotten as far as snogging - no idea what base that is..
I have been in 6 serious relationships - counting the 'love of my life' (current boyfriend) , 8 'things'

Posted from TSR Mobile

How old are you and what's stopped you from having sex?
2 yrs and counting, on/off. Pregnancy scares and all. She's nice though.
Damn bro...
:\
Original post by 0to100
Damn bro...
:\

Yup. In September this year I would have popped the question.
I dodged a bullet. The benefit of hindsight.
Original post by Moonstruck16
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
Things had been a bit on-and-off for awhile, though I never suspected we'd break up. Her behavior changed and she started hiding stuff from me; given how quickly she entered a new relationship and the lies she told I suspect she'd emotionally cheated at the very least. Unfortunately I will never have an answer, but it's all in the past now.
(edited 7 years ago)
So she left you? And asking to marry at your age is a bit...yea I'd say you dodged a massive bullet lol
Original post by 0to100
So she left you? And asking to marry at your age is a bit...yea I'd say you dodged a massive bullet lol

Yes.
I had no issue getting engaged at my age. :smile:
I'm 22 and longest relationship was about 5 and a half years.
Original post by Indeterminate
Meh I'm 21 and I'm yet to cross the 6-month mark :colonhash:

I feel your pain, 21 and haven't gone past 3 months :frown:
18 here.

Had one relationship which was toxic. 4 years.

Currently in one which I can see going on for a long time.

:smile:
You're only 16, there is no rush at all. I wouldn't worry about it.
Wow. 4 years is...long but I can't imagine marriage so soon dunno lol
Reply 39
18 years old and I have been with my girl for 2.5 years. Prior to that I was just a typical teenage boy using BBM to flirt and link with girls for non serious hook ups that I never made develop further. Then I caught feelings and found a girl that was worth fully committing to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending