The Student Room Group

Brunel or City for Economics?

Got conditional from brunel (failed first year, took a-level maths and reapplied) and now got unconditional from City. Struggling to decide between the two, looked at rankings (City is higher) and Unistats (City has higher unemployment rate, average salaries about the same)

Any insights please?
Don't worry about rankings. Do the course that interests you more. Whether or not you get a job after is more down to your grades and how employable you are rather than which uni you went to.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Don't worry about rankings. Do the course that interests you more. Whether or not you get a job after is more down to your grades and how employable you are rather than which uni you went to.

Thanks for your reply :smile:

With City its more full on Econ & Econometrics whereas with Brunel they have a variety alongside Econ like money & banking and international money & finance. Rankings arent as important to me, but I do take them into account a tiny bit lol.

Employability is definitely the no.1 thing for me, with Brunel I know what they offer but with City I`m trying to get an insight from previous or current students but not much students here :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending