The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemnerd4life
I don't think I understood any of the questions on the paper at all. Anyone else think the last few questions were easier than the first few?

Yes pmsl, wtf was that about like? I could understand the paragraph but it was the question that confused me
Original post by caitlin121
I got 480, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong :/

Did you use the one linear one quadratic method?
Original post by rl15
Oh yeah and the other indices was 6. Think the spaced diagonal one was 42 or 48 the angle was 38

Did u use the same triangle for both in the question?
Did you use the one linear one quadratic method?

Ooooh I'm thinking of a different question, I meant the one made up of all the little rectangles and you had to find the area
Predictions for An Inspector Calls?
Nature and War poetry?
Ooooh I'm thinking of a different question, I meant the one made up of all the little rectangles and you had to find the area

Yeah so am I you are probably right I messed that question up so bad
Reply 146
Original post by Hannah Craig
Nature and War poetry?

I think lying and gerald for inspector calls
Original post by Hannah Craig
Nature and War poetry?

A narrow fellow in the grass(most likely) and eithe it with auguries of innocence or the badger
Original post by RIPme
omg I feel so bad for you doing the t4 in janurary I did that past paper and it was horrific :0

The exams just seem to be getting worse each year! I'm so nervous for T6
next week
Anyone doing Juno and the Paycock tomorrow? 😑
Yeah so am I you are probably right I messed that question up so bad

Tbh that exam was a shambles for me, I'm very likely wrong
Original post by MeganMcAlister
next week

I think t6 will be ok, t4 in jan was brutal and then the t6 was piss, so i think it might work the same for this year
Original post by MeganMcAlister
next week

Me too, I need to do well to compensate for my T4 performance today
Reply 153
Original post by Okdmd46
Did u use the same triangle for both in the question?

I used one on the flat surface first and worked out a length using pythagoras then re used pythagoras to find the final answer.
Original post by rflxvvrbs
my school does that too, and revision is killing me!!! i haven't looked at unit 2 history at all, and i havent finished my unit 1 revision oops!! the unit 1 is on my birthday too, it sucks

I'm so glad someone relates :frown: I'm not even halfway finished America and I haven't looked at Northern Ireland yet lmao oops. and oh gosh that's awful! I had an exam on my birthday last year too; the hatefulness of having a birthday during exam season!
Reply 155

I didn't get it, but most of my friends got 480 so I'm pretty sure it's right!

I think it was a pretty difficult exam for everyone. Disappointed sine and cosine rule didn't come up
How is everyone revising for poetry? I never know what to do?
Original post by Okdmd46
I think t6 will be ok, t4 in jan was brutal and then the t6 was piss, so i think it might work the same for this year

I hope you're right, my teacher predicted me to get an A overall but I was 9 marks off an A in my T4 module, so i really need to work hard for T6
Original post by rl15
I used one on the flat surface first and worked out a length using pythagoras then re used pythagoras to find the final answer.

On the trig question it was like the angle between space diagnol and base, did u use the same trangle for the answer in the first questtion?

Quick Reply

Latest