The Student Room Group

Girls, do you find a guy who gets in trouble with the law sexy or not?

I'm talking mainly manly trouble involving stuff like violence, outbursts of anger, disobedience etc.

I get the impression that girls find a guy being jailed over 'one punch' violence sexy. I recall even a police woman falling in love with a guy who was jailed over exactly that (may have killed another man with one punch).

Scroll to see replies

oh god, noo
i remember this guy on the train who started chatting me up & honestly the minute he said "ive been in jail for assault" i was gone
nope! violent men or just violent people in general is such a turn off imo.. i dont get anyone who finds someone getting in trouble with the law sexy
Women LOVE being slapped about, trufax.
Reply 4
Sounds like a nutcase. No
If he was in the right and the guy deserves one punch I can deal. If he was defending himself or something I can deal.

But if he's the one starting and being stupid no.

I don't find fighting sexy.
(edited 7 years ago)
No. To me it's a sign of stupidity and poor control of themselves. Which is beyond unattractive.
I don't find going to prison sexy at all. I wouldn't date anyone that has been in for any of the offenses you've mentioned.
If I were a girl I would not feel safe :redface:
Original post by zill1
I'm talking mainly manly trouble involving stuff like violence, outbursts of anger, disobedience etc.

I get the impression that girls find a guy being jailed over 'one punch' violence sexy. I recall even a police woman falling in love with a guy who was jailed over exactly that (may have killed another man with one punch).

not alot of women do
i keep a few guns for defence and it is that for reasonable defence of myself and my property (the joy of having a high security licence before legitimacy comes under question)
As much as a girl tries to deny it, it is attractive because it shows independence and strength. Stupidity is also shown but women seem to let that fly over their heads.
Girls just want someone who isn't a pushover/passive. This doesn't mean you have to be a criminal but it is true that criminals generally aren't pushovers. They would prefer to date a criminal than a wimp/pushover nice guy, that should tell you a lot.
Only insecure unintelligent thick women find men like that sexy. Life is not like a Hollywood action movie.
Reply 13
You're bonkers mate. For one, you'll likely be inside which doesn't make for a great partner. Then your anger management issues will quite likely spill over in to a relationship. And finally being an aggressive oaf just isn't attractive.
It's as insignificant as the kind of food he enjoys for breakfast. What I particularly don't enjoy is being with someone and then them being busted for something. At the beginning of the year my (now ex) fiance was busted for a white collar thing. I ended up leaving because I couldn't deal with the stress.
Original post by Jebedee
Girls just want someone who isn't a pushover/passive. This doesn't mean you have to be a criminal but it is true that criminals generally aren't pushovers. They would prefer to date a criminal than a wimp/pushover nice guy, that should tell you a lot.

There is a difference between a nice and a "nice guy" (tm). It's very easy to be a decent person without being a fake wimp.
To me it's a sign of many bad things to come. Best stay away from weirdos.
I seriously can't believe you're in your thirties.
Mmmmmm Very sexy - thinking of the sight of him with handcuffs and behind bars.
So attractive.

:colonhash:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Women LOVE being slapped about, trufax.

No we don't and we don't like violent guys,that's asking to be abused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending