The Student Room Group

Revision tips for history

This is needed!
I have 3 exams. I do Edexcel History A and the books that I do are The Cold War, Germany and British Society
Anyone do the same exams? You can still answer this if you don't do the same board as me because I need revision help.. History is very difficult and there's a lot to revise considering the first History Exam is The Cold War- 6th June.

HELP IS APPRECIATED!
Past papers- and essay plans. Answer the question. be opinionated and back it up, be questioning and critical.
Same,my history teacher sent us some really useful notes, they may help:
Original post by hafsa473

The other files are bigger than the limit to send over...:/
I did Edexcel History B last year, and even though it's a different course I think you could use similar revision techniques. I found that it helped to my a page for each key person, with info about them and their impact. I also used the hallway outside my bedroom and made a massive timeline to look at, visual cues really helped me. Me and my friends would often ask each other quick fire questions so that when we were writing essays we knew the info inside out and we could just write for the entire exam, eating more stuff in and getting higher marks. Good luck.
Reply 6
the purple revision guide is the most useful. i use it and revison guides
Original post by 999tigger
Past papers- and essay plans. Answer the question. be opinionated and back it up, be questioning and critical.

Okay thankyou
Original post by hafsa473

Okay this document is very helpful
Original post by pinkrox22310
I need permisssion to view these

sorry, I've accepted access to people who sent me permission but I'll change that immediately!!
Ok thanks this is useful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending