The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Awe that'd be a shame but i do think its best if you go to all of them so you wont miss out. I had to change mine as it was the same day as my prom so they're really helpful if you want to change😊
Is it too late to apply, I only just found out that this programme existed?
Also is it 4 weeks long? What if you already have plans for other things during summer?
Will employers be impressed by this?
Is it also for Scottish people because we have different holiday times?

EDIT : nevermind I tried to register and it said the programme was only for England and Northern Ireland :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 62
Hey,
My dates r the 11th of July to idk the beginnig of August. I just got my info pack and on week 1 I'm going to stay in north wales. It looks really pretty so that's exiting. Did anyone go to north Wales for there week 1 and if so what's it like ? Oh and does anyone know when the information evening is??
Thanks 😉
I'm going! :smile:
Reply 64
Area: Maidstone
Date: 08/07 - 02/08
Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 65
hi is anyone going on the 30th of June
Original post by xXMayaXx
hi is anyone going on the 30th of June

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Yes - which region will you be in?
Reply 67
Original post by Banana00
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Yes - which region will you be in?

For the first week im going to ulls water lake district hbu ?
For the first week im going to ulls water lake district hbu ?

I have no idea yet, but in the third week I will be based in either Slough or Wycombe (preferably Wycombe but there was a confusion so I don't know for sure yet). :h::h:
Reply 69
Original post by Banana00
I have no idea yet, but in the third week I will be based in either Slough or Wycombe (preferably Wycombe but there was a confusion so I don't know for sure yet). :h::h:

Oh ok mines going to be in birmingham
Oh ok mines going to be in birmingham

It's a shame we're not together, but that's the way life goes I suppose. I hope you have lots of fun on yours!
Anyone else going on 31st July? :smile:
Im in the same region as you but different dates😢
Reply 73
Anyone going 22nd June to 14th July at Wycombe? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been meaning to post this for some time, but:

One or two weeks ago, I got some mail from NCS.

They sent me a teabag.

Spoiler

Original post by Yinks_xo
hey guys anyone doing 22nd june :smile:
Im from London but im going with a friend at the same time
anyone got the same dates??:biggrin:

I have the same date, but I'm from Birmingham, and my other friend that's going has a different date...I'm so nervous.
Original post by leafcannon

They sent me a teabag.

Spoiler

LOL!!! That tea bag was so random, had to double check it was from NCS! I didn't have any notebook tho...
Yeah me too, got a teabag and a ball but I don't really drink tea xD I think it was a message of telling us to relax and have a cuppa since we are in exam period?
22nd June...I'm regretting picking this date. I feel like there will more fun in the other dates and I've have really shitty experience and I was totally looking forward to it.
Debating with myself whether I should drop it this year and do it next year in the middle of the summer. I might have a chance of having fun then. Gosh I'm stressing out
Original post by leafcannon

They sent me a teabag.

Spoiler

I found out from a friend about the package they sent me and she was telling me about the ball...
The night before I could have sworn I had seen my younger brother playing with a blue little ball but the dude claims I must have been ''seeing things'' :/

Latest

Trending

Trending