The Student Room Group

Vampires!!!

I need to describe a vampires bite and the vampire drinking blood. the person who the vampire is killing DOES NOT want this to happen. the vampire is a man. i need to describe it in 3rd person (im NOT the vampire). Also, it is 12AM. it is set in London in the 1700's. i want it to be sort of violent NOT sexual, if you know what i mean:s-smilie:Thanks alot
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JackH56
I need to describe a vampires bite and the vampire drinking blood. the person who the vampire is killing DOES NOT want this to happen. the vampire is a man. i need to describe it in 3rd person (im NOT the vampire). Also, it is 12AM. it is set in London in the 1700's. i want it to be sort of violent NOT sexual, if you know what i mean:s-smilie:Thanks alot

With all of those things, think about how you can show them rather than saying 'In the 1700s in a room in London, a vampire bit a man who didn't want to be bitten', think about how you can show all of these things. Eg a sentence or two setting the scene (not necessarily at the start of the paragraph, you may want to open with something dramatic or 'aagh' or a scream of some sort. But maybe a sentence describing the buildings or the people (or lack thereof, at 12am!) wandering around London in the 1700s.

Also think about the physical descriptions of both of the people, what is the vampire doing? How is the man trying to fight back? What happens when the vampire has finished? How does he leave the scene?

And put that all together :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending