The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA additional science

Hi guys, I got a C in my controlled assessment and a C in the core science exam I did last year in year 10. What do I need to get in the additional science exams this friday and next friday to get an A overall?
if you got a C in your controlled assessment for your additional science your looking for As in atleast 2 out of 3 of your exams this week and next
Original post by hooploop123
if you got a C in your controlled assessment for your additional science your looking for As in atleast 2 out of 3 of your exams this week and next

I only have two exams this week and next week not three
oh right different to what mine are then but you would probably have to get either 2 A*s or 1 A* and 1 A
ohh okay thank you
Original post by rameen1
Hi guys, I got a C in my controlled assessment and a C in the core science exam I did last year in year 10. What do I need to get in the additional science exams this friday and next friday to get an A overall?

The core science exam has nothing to do with these exams coming up; core science GCSE is all done! :smile:

Let's stay on the safe side and assume you got 33 marks in your controlled assessment, which is just a C. An A overall is about 152 marks, so you'd need 119 marks over the next 2 exams. That's about 60 marks per exam. I hope this helped :smile:
Original post by examtime123
The core science exam has nothing to do with these exams coming up; core science GCSE is all done! :smile:

Let's stay on the safe side and assume you got 33 marks in your controlled assessment, which is just a C. An A overall is about 152 marks, so you'd need 119 marks over the next 2 exams. That's about 60 marks per exam. I hope this helped :smile:

This has helped. Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest