The Student Room Group

crushing on someone I don't even know...

ok so I met this guy 3 years ago, the first time I ever met him, I thought he looked exactly like a really popular guy in my old school who used to avoid, and that guy was just staring at me. I thought it was weird but completely forgot about it a few minutes later.
After a while I would literally see him really often, sometimes a whole week in a row even though I don't even know him, hell I don't even go to the same school as him XD
and after I got into a band, there was a member who I thought looked EXACTLY like him...and idek why, but I used to kind of dislike that member (even now, I don't know why XD), but now he's one of my celebrity crushes ofc :colondollar:
It continued like that but now I don't see him as often as I used to, but when I do see him, I get weird (you know all that stuff happen)
A few months ago, I found out that I'm "crushing" on him, but sometimes I think it's impossible because it just doesn't make sense to crush on someone who you don't even know...
it just doesn't make sense XD
but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about him
damn, didn't know it would come out this long lol
Opinions...
thats weird :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
ok so I met this guy 3 years ago, the first time I ever met him, I thought he looked exactly like a really popular guy in my old school who used to avoid, and that guy was just staring at me. I thought it was weird but completely forgot about it a few minutes later.
After a while I would literally see him really often, sometimes a whole week in a row even though I don't even know him, hell I don't even go to the same school as him XD
and after I got into a band, there was a member who I thought looked EXACTLY like him...and idek why, but I used to kind of dislike that member (even now, I don't know why XD), but now he's one of my celebrity crushes ofc :colondollar:
It continued like that but now I don't see him as often as I used to, but when I do see him, I get weird (you know all that stuff happen)
A few months ago, I found out that I'm "crushing" on him, but sometimes I think it's impossible because it just doesn't make sense to crush on someone who you don't even know...
it just doesn't make sense XD
but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about him
damn, didn't know it would come out this long lol
Opinions...

wat

The amount of wtf in this post is too dam high xD
Reply 4
Of course you can crush on someone you don't know... I've been in a similar situation before
Reply 5
It's simple, you think he's hot. Next time you see him go up to him and say hi. Maybe you'll become friends or maybe you won't hit off. Either way you'll get closure for the current issues and be able to move on to other stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending