The Student Room Group

Which celebrity do you share a birthday with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
You're not actually him...lol and nah I've got the best, Jack O'connell, you ever seen Skins?...

But we share the same birthday, we are both special and I like Skins but not really Jack, not my kind of actor.
Original post by Rhythmical
But we share the same birthday, we are both special and I like Skins but not really Jack, not my kind of actor.

He's a top lad. I don't think we can speak anymore, my feelings are deeply deeply wounded. Just...gimme a minute.
Original post by 0to100
He's a top lad. I don't think we can speak anymore, my feelings are deeply deeply wounded. Just...gimme a minute.

Oh I'm sorry. I prefer Nicholas Hoult and the gang from the first generation anyways :wink:
Reply 23
Holly Hagan, Jeremy Kyle and Sevyn Streeter
24th July ~

Jay McGuiness (The Wanted), Jennifer Lopez, Mara Wilson (Mathilda and Mrs Doubtfire), and Danny Dyer (Eastenders and Borstal Boy).
Oh I'm sorry. I prefer Nicholas Hoult and the gang from the first generation anyways :wink:

I'm getting triggered.

And Nicholas ****ing Hoult?
Original post by ivybridge
24th July ~

Jay McGuiness (The Wanted), Jennifer Lopez, Mara Wilson (Mathilda and Mrs Doubtfire), and Danny Dyer (Eastenders and Borstal Boy).

Ah that's why we rearely get on, you're a Leo as well. We just claw at each other ini.
Original post by 0to100

Cook is so fab'! ((Maxxie is better tho'))
Original post by 0to100
Ah that's why we rearely get on, you're a Leo as well. We just claw at each other ini.

:rofl:
Original post by 0to100
I'm getting triggered.

And Nicholas ****ing Hoult?

He's so dreamy and them eyes, he dated Jennifer Lawrence so I need not say anymore. :tongue:
Original post by ivybridge
Cook is so fab'! ((Maxxie is better tho':wink:)

How can one not like Cook and we could've honestly done without the Maxxie bit mate lol Maybe Cook was just a bit rough round the edges so pretty Maxxie appeals more to the masses. But Cook has depth ini lol And you know US did a Skins remake it lasted like 2 episodes. They cocked the Inbetweeners with a remake as well smh lol
He's so dreamy and them eyes, he dated Jennifer Lawrence so I need not say anymore. :tongue:

Yeas I was thinking bout him dating that lanky bodied droopy faced hag and that makes the cringe worse
Jacksepticeye
Original post by 0to100
Yeas I was thinking bout him dating that lanky bodied droopy faced hag and that makes the cringe worse

Maybe Helen Mirren is more to your taste then.
Reply 34
Original post by Ranadosa
channing Tatum :u:

Nice :biggrin:
Reply 35
King Richard III
Maybe Helen Mirren is more to your taste then.

Jennifer wishes she would age as gracefully
Original post by 0to100
How can one not like Cook and we could've honestly done without the Maxxie bit mate lol Maybe Cook was just a bit rough round the edges so pretty Maxxie appeals more to the masses. But Cook has depth ini lol And you know US did a Skins remake it lasted like 2 episodes. They cocked the Inbetweeners with a remake as well smh lol

Maxxie is my favourite - it was necessary.

I don't like The Inbetweeners so haven't watched the remake.
Mark Wahlberg
Jeff Garlin
Joe Gatto( Impractical Jokers)
Kenny G
I only know Robert De Niro on this list ;/

Quick Reply

Latest