The Student Room Group

AQA Drama & Theatre A2 - 20/06/16

Hey folks,

Just wondering how we are all preparing for the theory paper next week. What are your texts and how are you revising? Hopefully coursework and AS will save us haha! :h:
Does anyone have any predictions for Lady Windermere's Fan / Our Country's Good??
Reply 2
Hi I'm doing Coram Boy and A servant of two masters
Reply 3
Doing The Seagull and Blood Wedding, any predictions for them ? Also revision wise, just reading through, making sure I actually know the content ! Maybe a few essays ?? Just a few days left ! Last exam for me :smile:
Hiiiii.
I'm doing Lady Windermeres fan and A View from the Bridge. Has anyone got any tips - maybe just in general on how to get an A* in these papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by mariahdonnelly
Hiiiii.
I'm doing Lady Windermeres fan and A View from the Bridge. Has anyone got any tips - maybe just in general on how to get an A* in these papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just remember "creative adaptation", an overview of the entire play, that is what got me full UMS in the mock :smile: I'm worried for this though, I don't know how to revise it
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Well, this thread just shows how few people are doing Drama hahaha...
Reply 7
HI, I'm studying Our Country's Good and a servant to two master if anyone can provide me with some hep it would be much appreciated as I bricking it for the exam.
Reply 8
Original post by Tobzone
HI, I'm studying Our Country's Good and a servant to two master if anyone can provide me with some hep it would be much appreciated as I bricking it for the exam.

I'm doing servant and finding it hard to revise as you can't really because it depends on the question :frown:
Reply 9
Hi! Stressed out 2016 drama student here!

Does anyone know what the extract was for Our Country's Good in 2015? I know it was Act 2 Scene 7, but the past paper on the AQA website doesn't mention the specific extract from it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-mumble118
Hey guys! How did everybody find the paper today? I was studying Lady Windermere's Fan and Coram Boy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending