The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Accomodation for student nurses starting in september 2016 in Bucks Uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cmahoney
So great news, i got accepted! i dont know anybody else going over to bucks from Galway, i know a girl from Cork going over!

Awh congrats!! Yeah I don't know anybody either😂 Are you doing Bsc or post grad 😀
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 21
Original post by Emily_1997
Awh congrats!! Yeah I don't know anybody either😂 Are you doing Bsc or post grad 😀

im doing Bsc :smile:
Best of luck guys
Original post by brian19908
Best of luck guys

You too Brian 👍🏼😀
Hi Ciara, I am also doing adult nursing and from Dublin. I am thinking of living in halls or Uxbridge but have not received an application have you? Trying to see what hospitals bucks is connected to.
Hi niamh, am from dublin too. I received an email from bucks accommodation last week regarding the accommodation. Its strange u haven't received the email yet.
Original post by brian19908
Hi niamh, am from dublin too. I received an email from bucks accommodation last week regarding the accommodation. Its strange u haven't received the email yet.

No way. I knew something was wrong. I'll have to ring them so. Thanks Brian.
Yeah u should contact em. Did you check your spam mails ?. Maybe it was sent there
Ye I rang them and they sent the form. Can you apply for both Uxbridge and high Wycombe? Are yous doing the doing the undergraduate or postgraduate course?
Yeah i think you can. I am doing post graduate. The uxbridge accommodation are extremely expensive i think thats why i went for high wycombe. Ar3 you post grad or undergrad??
Does anyone know when the nursing courses will start in sept ( exact dates). I mean induction day n all. Thanks
Hi, I am also starting adult nursing in September and recently discovered that halls on Uxbridge are all filled up. So I will be looking for some place to rent privately in Uxbridge or some place near. Is anyone also doing this?
Reply 32
Hey, any nursing students starting September 2016 or February 2017 looking for accommodation in the Uxbridge area?
Reply 33
Original post by cmahoney
Hey guys, I received a conditional offer for adult nursing in bucks, I've started looking into accommodation but I have no idea what the best option is. where are people considering living? I'll be moving over from Ireland so I have no idea really. Thanks, Ciara

Hey.. I'm from Kerry - been living in London the past 4 years. I'm starting the adult nursing course next February 2017 at Bucks and looking for someone to rent my spare double bedroom. I live in Ruislip Manor a 3-5 minute walk to the tube station and about 10 minutes by tube to Uxbridge. The room will be available from September 28th onwards. Let me know if your interested!
Reply 34
Hey.. I'm from Kerry - been living in London the past 4 years. I'm starting the adult nursing course next February 2017 at Bucks and looking for someone to rent my spare double bedroom. I live in Ruislip Manor a 3-5 minute walk to the tube station and about 10 minutes by tube to Uxbridge. The room will be available from September 28th onwards. Let me know if your interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending