The Student Room Group

The guy I'm seeing is on Tinder, should I be concern?

I have been seeing a guy for nearly three weeks and we are in a relationship. We met on Tinder. He introduces me to his friends and parents as his girlfriend. We went alot together. Cut story short. We decided to delete tinder and he was the one that delete it right in front of me first. We were together and someone randomly sent him a message on tinder. So I was like "I thought you deleted it". He said "It was for banter and okay to be honest I still keep in contact with someone if my uni hometown and I will ask her contact and delete tinder." I said okay to that and today I asked him "Have you delete tinder" and he said he have but I could see his last seen... I just dont know if I am over thinking. I do not want to be pushy..should I just let it go and forget about it?
Reply 1
Original post by Hdavidson99
I have been seeing a guy for nearly three weeks and we are in a relationship. We met on Tinder. He introduces me to his friends and parents as his girlfriend. We went alot together. Cut story short. We decided to delete tinder and he was the one that delete it right in front of me first. We were together and someone randomly sent him a message on tinder. So I was like "I thought you deleted it". He said "It was for banter and okay to be honest I still keep in contact with someone if my uni hometown and I will ask her contact and delete tinder." I said okay to that and today I asked him "Have you delete tinder" and he said he have but I could see his last seen... I just dont know if I am over thinking. I do not want to be pushy..should I just let it go and forget about it?

Just get rid of him he isn't serious why the hell is he still going on it?!
Reply 2

Do you know his Tinder username? Create a fake account of someone who looks hot & see if he answers it's messages.
Reply 3
Original post by In2u
Do you know his Tinder username? Create a fake account of someone who looks hot & see if he answers it's messages.

I've done that and he didn't swipe backk...
Reply 4
yeah hes on there to "make friends". lol.
Reply 5
I've done that and he didn't swipe backk...

I never heard of anyone using tinder to contact their friends.. It is a dating website which requires a phone number so if his friend has a phone number and Tinder then he must have apps such as Facebook as well which are way better to contact friends..
(edited 7 years ago)
If you just downloaded it and found him in relatively quick time hes been on it recently.

Tell him to add on fb or pi** off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending