The Student Room Group

How do I stop liking messed up girls?

Unfortunately , I have a problem of liking the wrong types of people
The *****y Unedducated slutty type with seriously un reasonable emotional needs
HOW DO I STOP!?
Just avoid them?
Start seeing the bad rather than their tits when looking at them.
Reply 3
You get these girls because that's the league you're in.
Reply 4
Original post by wqzu
You get these girls because that's the league you're in.

Nah mate
I avoid good girls that show interest me
And go after ****ed up girls that don't
I'm playing below my league
Original post by Mvpmb
Nah mate

course
Reply 6
Original post by Mvpmb
Nah mate

You say that, it takes hefty balls to bat above your average. Your league isn't decided by you, it's decided by the people asking you out.
Reply 7
Original post by banoffeee
Before you call someone else uneducated you should probably learn how to punctuate and spell 'uneducated' and 'unreasonable'.

Additionally, though it may make your life easier, girls do not come in one 'bad' category of 'uneducated, slutty and unreasonably emotional'. Educated girls may be promiscuous (not 'slutty' by the way). Educated girls may also have 'unreasonable emotional needs', as you put it.

Are you dissatisfied with your life to such an extent you scroll through forums finding questions to Scrutinise instead of answer ?

I call people un educated because of their academic qualifications or lack thereof, I don't care about my spelling

It is possible for any human being to have one or more of these traits, hence why I specifically asked a question identifying the group of traits I have the most tendency towards in woman

Mate, if you can't be bothered to offer genuine help, piss off and find something better to do
Honestly? Just try and ignore them. It will make your life easier and and if they come up to you just walk away because at the end of the day you're trying to look for someone you can last with not someone who hasn't got class. Just try talking to the girls who are 'good' and have an interest in you.
It's all to do with you be what your friends perceive you as and try not hang out with the lads that **** about ygm.
Hope this helps.
Just use them and drop them like a stone jokes
Stop being captain save-a-ho

You cannot fix those with emotional baggage. They have to do so themselves

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending