The Student Room Group

£350 million to the NHS a week is a "mistake"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welshiee
I dont care why others voted to leave. I voted for my own reasons.

Lol. Yeh, More muslim immigration.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Well, it isn't a lie.

Growth is predicted 0.2% next year and they are going to increase the NHS budget. What a load of *******s.

What does that have to do with the money we send to the EU?
Lol. Yeh, More muslim immigration.

Why do you care so much about race or religion? I'll judge the person individually on their own character and background. If they have something great to offer and we need it, let them in. If they have nothing to offer then unless they are facing persecution in their own country they should be told to meet the criteria defined in the points system and reapply, just as we are if we wish to live and work in Canada or Australia.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
What does that have to do with the money we send to the EU?

Let's see.....Zero growth, increased borrowing costs, an increased deficet.....UMmmm I wonder where the money will be spent?

Not on the NHS.
Let's see.....Zero growth, increased borrowing costs, an increased deficet.....UMmmm I wonder where the money will be spent?

Not on the NHS.

Ever figured out that part of the reason why there's zero growth in the NHS is because funds that could be used to grow it was being sent to the European Union?

Did that ever cross your smart mind?
Ever figured out that part of the reason why there's zero growth in the NHS is because funds that could be used to grow it was being sent to the European Union?

Did that ever cross your smart mind?

No, because that would be stupid.

IF I wanted I could use that argument for any aspect of the budget including the military.

The NHS budget is underfunded so they can sell it off more easily to private investors. The Tories wouldn't have funded it more regardless of the status of the EU. That isn't going change now.
No, because that would be stupid.

IF I wanted I could use that argument for any aspect of the budget including the military.

The NHS budget is underfunded so they can sell it off more easily to private investors. The Tories wouldn't have funded it more regardless of the status of the EU. That isn't going change now.

So what you're saying is, that even with all what Farage said on National TV about how the Billions of pounds sent to the EU yearly would be instead used to fund the NHS and the schools, they are still lying?
So what you're saying is, that even with all what Farage said on National TV about how the Billions of pounds sent to the EU yearly would be instead used to fund the NHS and the schools, they are still lying?

Of course, they are lying.

Virtually all of that money will be used to prop up current subsidies guaranteed to regions and farming by the EU.

Even after that, you will only have a few billion left over and that will be wiped out dealing with the economic consequences of Brexit.
It's an uncertainty 350x10^6+/-350x10^6

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
bahahahahahaha. Literally laughed when i seen him on Good Morning Britain. What a lying t**t. A mistake?? The only mistake is that is mother didn't swallow that load 53 years ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending