The Student Room Group

My friend is perfect

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oShahpo
Take a strand of her hair, call Professor Mangalo of The University of Middlesex and ask him to clone her for you. Then pay 5 million pounds to a surgeon to insert your body in her skin, and voila!

OKAAAY HOLD UP. I wouldnt want an EXACT clone of her like her teeth are yellowish and arent straight and shes so short so not thxs! Lol
Original post by Talkand...Talk
OKAAAY HOLD UP. I wouldnt want an EXACT clone of her like her teeth are yellowish and arent straight and shes so short so not thxs! Lol

So is she perfect or not? :indiff: Get over it, you're trying to pick out faults in your 'friend' and you're expressing jealousy of her inherent physical features and talents, and it doesn't seem very friendly to me.
She's probably jealous of you
Original post by Aimen.
HAHAHA Darnn the solution!

OMG!! Im so freaking dumb!!! I just answered my own question!! Lol im sorry if i have waisted ur time but ive just realised that shes not prefect either, (but she still loks so gorg with aweful teeth). LOL!!!
Original post by Pokémontrainer
So is she perfect or not? :indiff: Get over it, you're trying to pick out faults in your 'friend' and you're expressing jealousy of her inherent physical features and talents, and it doesn't seem very friendly to me.

YOUR RIGHT i shouldnt be looking at faults in her bcz at teh end of the day she miles mroe good looking than me bad teeth shortness or not. So i should look at teh positives of myself. Thxs
Original post by super_kawaii
How can she be perfect when perfection does not exist?

Nice one

Original post by oShahpo
Take a strand of her hair, call Professor Mangalo of The University of Middlesex and ask him to clone her for you. Then pay 5 million pounds to a surgeon to insert your body in her skin, and voila!

Ooooo I could lend you 5 million. JK DONT MAKE ME GIVE YOU 5 MILLION
Original post by cookie123456789
She's probably jealous of you

no way lol!!
Original post by Talkand...Talk
no way lol!!

You never know. She may secretly like some things about you
Original post by cookie123456789
You never know. She may secretly like some things about you

Maybe. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest