The Student Room Group

Edexcel Pixl mocks 1-9

Does anyone one have practice papers from pixl that i could use which is similar to the mocks im sitting in 3 days:frown:
Original post by Ijustwannapass9
Does anyone one have practice papers from pixl that i could use which is similar to the mocks im sitting in 3 days:frown:

I have done all three, and I'm going to just say revise everything. You could use the specimen papers that are on your exam board's website.
Original post by danielwinstanley
I have done all three, and I'm going to just say revise everything. You could use the specimen papers that are on your exam board's website.

I guess your helping her cheat?
Original post by theBranicAc

How? We were told exactly the same, to revise everything. And I'm not going to tell her anything that came up on the test because that's unfair as she'd get an advantage to everybody else. And, the specimen papers released by the exam board to the public, and have no affiliation with the PIXL company providing these mock exams.
(edited 7 years ago)
could you please give me links to the specimen papers

i am a boy bruv
i am a boy bruv

could you please give me links to the specimen papers

Sorry, and just google your exam board with 9-1 on the end. There is no guarantee that what features in those papers would come up in the test, since the PIXL mocks are made by PIXL. I'd also try Maths Watch, making sure you watch all of the Grade 1-6 if you're foundation, and Grade 5-8/9 if you're higher.
How? We were told exactly the same, to revise everything. And I'm not going to tell her anything that came up on the test because thats's unfair as she'd get an advantage to everybody else/

I'm not saying that telling him to revise everything is cheating. My point is that you obviously know the spiceman papers are similar to the pixil version, so by telling him to do the speicmens your giving her an unfair advantage compared to his classmates.

i am a boy bruv

no need to show of your masculinity
I'm not saying that telling him to revise everything is cheating. My point is that you obviously know the spiceman papers are similar to the pixil version, so by telling him to do the speicmens your giving her an unfair advantage compared to his classmates.

no need to show of your masculinity

I don't know if the specimen papers are similar to the papers because I don't know his exam board, they are just example material released by an exam board. We had done the specimen papers (the locked ones) a few weeks beforehand...does that mean our whole class had an advantage? The specimen papers just give the thread starter an idea of the question styles, and it gives them a chance to try questions which are focused around problem solving. The specimen papers , in my opinion, were nothing like PIXL mocks, but there are some topics that he might want to practice through exam questions and even if those topics don't come up, he'll have practised it.
I don't know if the specimen papers are similar to the papers because I don't know his exam board, they are just example material released by an exam board. We had done the specimen papers (the locked ones) a few weeks beforehand...does that mean our whole class had an advantage? The specimen papers just give the thread starter an idea of the question styles, and it gives them a chance to try questions which are focused around problem solving. The specimen papers , in my opinion, were nothing like PIXL mocks, but there are some topics that he might want to practice through exam questions and even if those topics don't come up, he'll have practised it.

Alright then, maybe you didn't know they were similar(but I still think that you should of know since you've done the spec papers). And no, no one in your class gained an unfair advantage because you all did the same spec papers.
Alright then, maybe you didn't know they were similar(but I still think that you should of know since you've done the spec papers). And no, no one in your class gained an unfair advantage because you all did the same spec papers.

i just clocked my man is a hater

Quick Reply

Latest