The Student Room Group

Supposed to be getting married on Saturday having second thoughts..

Dunno what to do my GF forced me into this, it felt so long away but now its happening Im thinking of not turning up to the registry office and laying on the bottom of the stairs until someone walks in and just say I fell and was knocked out.. I dunno but its only idea I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're not planning to marry her then tell her beforehand, don't humiliate her on what she will be hoping to be the best day of her life.
Original post by AsapRocky
Dunno what to do my GF forced me into this, it felt so long away but now its happening Im thinking of not turning up to the registry office and laying on the bottom of the stairs until someone walks in and just say I fell and was knocked out.. I dunno but its only idea I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont turn up to the wedding
In the uk there's this social norm or 'rule' where if the groom doesn't turn up to the wedding within 30 minutes the wedding is cancelled. Just dont tell anyone or give any notice and stay at home in Netflix. Work things out with your GF the day after.i hear games of throne is getting particularly interesting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by preetg97
If you're not planning to marry her then tell her beforehand, don't humiliate her on what she will be hoping to be the best day of her life.

Easier said than done, Id rather delay it 5 years

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to tell her. You cant just not show and pretend you hit your head because you'll be taken to the docs and it will be obvious you're fine. If you are just a no show don't expect ever to sort it out with her. I know its going to be hard to tell her but in the end it will be better than going through with something you don't want to or simply breaking her heart on the day in front of all her family and friends.
Reply 5
Original post by Samonia
You have to tell her. You cant just not show and pretend you hit your head because you'll be taken to the docs and it will be obvious you're fine. If you are just a no show don't expect ever to sort it out with her. I know its going to be hard to tell her but in the end it will be better than going through with something you don't want to or simply breaking her heart on the day in front of all her family and friends.

I have now thought about what youve said and ur right.. They will take me to the docs so I am going to get my mate to beat me up abit and claim I was mugged on the way to the church.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you have second thoughts, don't do it. My mum had second thoughts about my dad, and It was likely the biggest mistake of her life.
I have now thought about what youve said and ur right.. They will take me to the docs so I am going to get my mate to beat me up abit and claim I was mugged on the way to the church.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And they stole the ring too...
Reply 8

Ain't no planking like wedding reception planking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending