The Student Room Group

UCAS Adjustment

Is it possible to go through adjustment if you have a conditional offer?
Original post by blahblah21
Is it possible to go through adjustment if you have a conditional offer?

To be eligible for adjustment:
-You must have a conditional firm offer on 30 June
- you must have your firm offer made unconditional before August 31
- you must meet you firm offer conditions in full
- you must exceed those conditions
- you must hit the button on track when it appears on A level results day (or later if your offer is confirmed later).
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
To be eligible for adjustment:
-You must have a conditional firm offer on 30 June
- you must have your firm offer made unconditional before August 31
- you must meet you firm offer conditions in full
- you must exceed those conditions
- you must hit the button on track when it appears on A level results day (or later if your offer is confirmed later).

Thank you (:
Reply 4
Original post by returnmigrant

thank you (:
Hi Returnmigrant,

I'm an EU student. I missed the January UCAS deadline. Yesterday ( 5 July ) the early clearing opened for EU students to pickup available places after the I.B. results came out. I got offered a place based on my grades which are very high. However It's not my preferred Uni.

Can I accept it now via UCAS as a backup option and still be eligible to use the Adjustment process once more places are available in August after the A-Level results??

I'm confused about the exact conditions for the Adjustment process!
Reply 6
Original post by Confused_Nuri
Hi Returnmigrant,

I'm an EU student. I missed the January UCAS deadline. Yesterday ( 5 July ) the early clearing opened for EU students to pickup available places after the I.B. results came out. I got offered a place based on my grades which are very high. However It's not my preferred Uni.

Can I accept it now via UCAS as a backup option and still be eligible to use the Adjustment process once more places are available in August after the A-Level results??

Quote him, as I have done you. Then he'll get the notification to answer your question.

Original post by returnmigrant
Hi Returnmigrant,

No you can't

A Clearing place is not eligible for adjustment away from

All clearing offers are unconditional so it isn't possible to exceed your conditions

If you're unsure about taking up the place offered ask about how long they're willing to hold it for (or just don't add it as your clearing choice yet).

Don't commit yourself to a course now if you're not sure. Take the time to make a good decision. If the course you're interested in isn't advertised in clearing then contact the university concerned and explain your grades and situation and ask if they're likely to have any places available for someone with your grades. In some cases courses wont be advertised in clearing but universities will be willing to make exceptions and manually accept students with exceptional grades.
Hi Returnmigrant,

Adjustment is for applicants who exceed their conditional firm offer. You do not have a conditional firm offer therefore you are not eligible for adjustment.
Hi if I get better results than expected. Can I still use clearing to go to better uni.
Original post by pewdiepig
Hi if I get better results than expected. Can I still use clearing to go to better uni.

See the response to this in the other thread you asked in
Original post by PQ
See the response to this in the other thread you asked in

thnx a bunch people like you make the world a better place :smile:) much love
i have accepted two uni offers last month and i have got them back both of them as unconditional offer i want to change my degree and i want to go through an adjustment however i cant see it on track
is this normal
Original post by Tom-White
i have accepted two uni offers last month and i have got them back both of them as unconditional offer i want to change my degree and i want to go through an adjustment however i cant see it on track
is this normal

Adjustment isn't available until A level results day or your offer is made UF - whichever is latest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending