The Student Room Group

Do people who walk slowly irritate you?

Poll

Do people who walk slowly irritate you?

Right, so I just went on my lunch break and I wanted to go to Tesco to get some bits and bobs, but people were walking SO slowly!

It may be just because I'm impatient when I need to get somewhere, but I am just curious as to whether anyone else understands my pain.

Feel free to share experiences below :u:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes. I
Yes. I walk pretty fast and I hate when people are super slow, also when people block up the whole pavement
If they have fat asses, nope.
Not as much as the driving dead.
Reply 5
It only annoys me if they are blocking a door way or the pavement is really narrow and nowhere else for me to walk
Reply 6
what's the rush :smile:
Reply 7
All those damn tourists taking the Underground irritate me so much.
Also people who don't know to walk on the left and not directly in the middle.
:yep: especially when people are window shopping
Yes, it's absolutely so annoying!
It's more annoying if they are a walking wardrobe, with like 20 shirts and they walk SO slow. But, I can't exactly get mad at people because they are short o-o
Reply 11
Also on my journey to the shop, there were a couple that were just stood in the middle of the pavement making out with one another :redface:

Tourists are big culprits, and people say to me that I would do that but I swear that I don't :frown: Grinds my gears
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, especially people who walk whilst looking at their phones.
Yes. I make sure to voice my annoyance too.
Walking slowly on the side of the pavement so people can pass? No problem
Walking slowly in the middle of the ****ing pavement, unaware you're holding people up? **** right off. There's a special place in hell waiting for you.
I find people who suddenly stop in the middle of a busy street to check their phone or talk to other people far more annoying to be honest. :redface:
YES!
They have no idea how many times i've missed the train bc of their lack of a decent pace on dem stairs to the platform

Spoiler

Reply 16
Original post by keturah
Yes, especially people who walk whilst looking at their phones.

I am guilty of that :colondollar: but I literally look up every two seconds to see if anyone is coming!

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I find people who suddenly stop in the middle of a busy street to check their phone or talk to other people far more annoying to be honest. :redface:

I've had that happen to me plenty of times :redface: walked straight into someone because of it and pulled a face like :unimpressed: to let them know that I wasn't pleased :tongue:
Original post by PugDevil
Also on my journey to the shop, there were a couple that were just stood in the middle of the pavement making out with one another :redface:

Tourists are big culprits, and people say to me that I would do that but I swear that I don't :frown: Grinds my gears

Why does it bother you so much? It all sounds very miserable. Why not get on with your own life and just let others be? Sad.
There needs to be a fast lane or something
I also hate it when ur walking in that perfect straight line parallel to the curb
and then......... they walk IN YOUR WAY?!?!?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest