The Student Room Group

My Flatmate and Her Family Were Attacked By Brexitors

I haven't seen much xenophobia with my own eyes in London. I only read stories on Facebook, but this girl and her mother are white Spanish women, and they received death threats on the road, with children present. I'm a homebody so it's easy for me stay in my bubble and act like it doesn't happen, but now I'm a bit scared. If they are so comfortable attacking white woman and children, how safe am I as a POC?
Original post by Truths
I haven't seen much xenophobia with my own eyes in London. I only read stories on Facebook, but this girl and her mother are white Spanish women, and they received death threats on the road, with children present. I'm a homebody so it's easy for me stay in my bubble and act like it doesn't happen, but now I'm a bit scared. If they are so comfortable attacking white woman and children, how safe am I as a POC?

I'm somali and haven't been attacked yet. So just pray it does not happen. :tongue:
Horrible people, id say ignore the minority but there is so much hate about its becoming a majority, sad times.

Hope your flatmate/family are ok :smile:
Reply 3
The odds are still infintismal of running into anything like that, just try to ignore the thoughts)
Original post by AsapRocky
If you get chased by a group of them they are very slow so you can get away quite easy.

Stay safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is very true !!

Quick Reply

Latest