The Student Room Group

#Blacklivesmatterlondon what do we think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you aren't black your opinion on the BLM movement is totally irrelevant. Good day.
Reply 21
Original post by Truths
You just proved my point. You believe cops are profiling black citizens as a (criminal) monolith and not individuals. That's racism my dear.

Also key word: "Accused"

Stop and search isn't as random as you think it is. Usually it is in response to a crime in that area. Most crime in London is committed by black people so usually the police are looking for some black kid.

Either way I don't really blame the police, this type of "racism" doesn't come from hatred, it comes from experience - if you are used to seeing the same type of people commit crime over and over again obviously you are going to have some natural inclination to suspect that group. If black people stopped committing so much crime, then the police would lose this "racism", simple as that. But I don't expect for you as a group to ever take any kind of collective responsibility (whilst demanding that white people take collective responsibility for things that happened hundreds of years ago)
Original post by Crassy
So you support ethnic displacement of white people from their historical homelands? OK.

Original post by Truths
I LOVE the resentment in this thread tho. White people are a dying race, their population is shrinking, they have the highest levels of infertility and are slowly become the minority is their own supposed countries. Their favourite tool of accumulating power (Racism/white supremacy) these past 3 centuries is now shunned by society and the masses are working on the clock to dismantle it. And on top of that, the black african diaspora is uniting across the globe. I would be SHOOK too.

I made an account to say that I'm very proud of you (came across this thread via google)

Yass educate these children. Come through with the facts and stats.

The invention of Whiteness is sickening.
Reply 23
Original post by Ebuwa
If you aren't black your opinion on the BLM movement is totally irrelevant. Good day.

So only people with a certain colour skin can share their opinions about a group?

How do you feel about segragation? It is one of the things BLM have demanded in the past so do you support it?

Should only Muslims have their opinions on Isis heard?
Reply 24
Original post by Crassy

And yes, letting immigrants come at replacement level to the fertility rate of the natives is a form of ethnic displacement as defined by the UN.

1. Thats not what ethnic displacement means
2. Unless your celtic, your just as much as an immigrant as anyone else here. Ffs, even the Queen has german ancestry. Most of y'all nationalist aren't even indigenous get over yourselves.

Original post by Crassy
Blacks are only growing in population because of foriegn aid to africa. Your population is artificially sustained by white people. When the aid runs dry well Africa is going to be in a worse state than it's ever been in before,

LOL. And where would this country be without Africa's oil? Don't get it twisted.

Original post by Crassy
meanwhile blacks in western countries kill each other too much to really grow much as a population.

Yet they are still growing faster than whites :h:
BLM is BS. Modern feminism is BS. This wave of professionally-offended social justice warriors is frickin' pathetic.

I'm half black--not that it, ahem, matters--and I completely disagree with this entire movement. Since I was a kid I've felt as though many (not all) black people have become professional victims, and look externally for sources of blame. Most of black people's problems in today's world are self-inflicted. I'd be more scared of a bunch of other blacks in America than a bunch of police, and the stats justify this notion.

People want to leap on the bandwagon and march about anything nowadays. Whether for political causes they know little about, race or women's rights.

Bottom line, of course, is that we got it good here in Britain. The Yanks have it great in their land, as to the Germans, Canadians, and most other nations where its inhabitants find constant reason to complain.

Conversely to the emerging "All Lives Matter" sentiment, I feel like starting a "No Lives Matter", whereby we talk about how, eventually, we'll all be dead--scholars, celebrities, criminals alike.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Truths
2. Unless your celtic, your just as much as an immigrant as anyone else here. Ffs, even the Queen has german ancestry. Most of y'all nationalist aren't even indigenous get over yourselves.

It is ethnic displacement, just like what is going on in Tibet.

And the celtic crap your spouting is rubbish. Europe is the homeland of white people. Just because white ethnic groups from 1000 years ago aren't exactly extant as they were doesn't change things. The fact is white brits are the natives of Britain, just like black people are the natives of Nigeria - deal with it.

Original post by Truths

LOL. And where would this country be without Africa's oil? Don't get it twisted.

What I said is objectively true. Africa's population is artificially sustained by foreign aid.

Original post by Truths

Not in the USA I believe.
Reply 27
Original post by Truths
2. Unless your celtic, your just as much as an immigrant as anyone else here. Ffs,

I am Celtic. Get out of my country.
Original post by Truths

What are you going on about, buddy? Blacks aren't even expected to account for even 15% of the US's population by 2050, and the number of whites (Hispanic and non-Hispanics whites) in the US is expected to represent 65% of the United States by 2050 as well.
Original post by bolly_mad
Never understood why black people in the UK try and claim the culture (and issues) of African Americans for their own.

Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK. This so called 'solidarity' is just a pathetic attempt to get attention for themselves by exploiting the issues African-Americans go though on a daily basis - unlike black people in the UK.

Police aren't shooting black kids I the UK because guns are outlawed in the UK, you pillock.

The police in the UK may not be shorting black people, but they are still doing all the other crappy racist things the police in the US are known for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bolly_mad
Never understood why black people in the UK try and claim the culture (and issues) of African Americans for their own.

Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK. This so called 'solidarity' is just a pathetic attempt to get attention for themselves by exploiting the issues African-Americans go though on a daily basis - unlike black people in the UK.

Can you please try to use your brain for a second?

Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK because guns are outlawed in the UK

The police in the UK may not be shorting black people, but they are still doing all the other crappy racist things the police in the US are known for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Esoteric-
Can you please try to use your brain for a second?

Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK because guns are outlawed in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in both the UK and US blacks commit far more crime than they should commit by their % of population.
Reply 32
Original post by The_Opinion
As in both the UK and US blacks commit far more crime than they should commit by their % of population.

But it's racist to arrest the people who commit these crimes, we should have equality of outcome and turn a blind eye to some crimes the commit so the % match.
I don't think I've ever seen a more counter-productive group than BLM.
Original post by ...Charlie...
In Britain 2 people have been shot by Police all year, both white. Discuss.

I find it utterely staggering the power and pace this desperation to be be victimised and oppressed has swept through this generation. I find it staggering that people would turn out to demonstrate Americas Police brutality problem on uk streets.

I find it even more staggering when you consider how bad blacks have it in so many countries thanks to corrupt dictators and so on.

Whats tops it off for me is the prevalence of black on black crime and savagery in UK cities these kids are actually marching in. Black teenagers stabbing each other for their bike or because they are from the wrong postcode / affiliation.

The retardation of these peoples minds is truly a marvel and i lose what little respect i have for people and mankind more and more with each passing day
Original post by MildredMalone
Most likely made up of idiots who were hoping it would progress to a riot so they could smash **** up.

Or the ultimate a race riot*
Original post by medstudent1010
Its just in solidarity for what is happening in America.You must be an idiot if you don't understand that or are against it.Its about time that people in other countries stand up for the injustice going on in America

Yea, I totally get it's because of showing unity or whatever, and that's important. The movement is stupid though. I believe in officially making change, like legislation. Not storming around holding signs and crying at the tele. :\
Original post by Matthew12
Or the ultimate a race riot*

Exactly. And why are black people playing along with that motive? That's why I sometimes doubt BLM honestly. While I get that they're not exactly lying about racial profiling, but the motives worry me.
Original post by The_Opinion

Why do you think this is exactly? 🤔
You have to admit that both extremes are as bad as each other though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending