The Student Room Group

Does anyone on here actually feel as though they've failed more than four subjects?

I did average to be honest. Just hoping for an A in Maths and five Bs - unfortunately I'll have to make do with the surplus C grades.

Anyway, do any of you think you've done awfully bad?

P.S. A*/A grade students in every subject can get off this thread.
Original post by Jamie Vardy
I did average to be honest. Just hoping for an A in Maths and five Bs - unfortunately I'll have to make do with the surplus C grades.

Defo didn't do my best. I'm PRAYING for an A in Biology, but the stupid AQA B1 exam has f*cked me over :frown: I really wanted majority As but I left all my memorising wayyyyy to late (night before late lol)
Original post by romansholiday
Defo didn't do my best. I'm PRAYING for an A in Biology, but the stupid AQA B1 exam has f*cked me over :frown: I really wanted majority As but I left all my memorising wayyyyy to late (night before late lol)

same, this is totally me ^
errr yep... I only revised for some subjects like a day before......
If you know enough to make an account on this wesbite, then you most likely did not fail a gcse subject. Worst case scenario coursework will save you xD. So enjoy your holiday and stop stressing.
Original post by romansholiday

I literally did the same thing as you!:doh:
Original post by Jamie Vardy

Well after my exams I was feeling pretty confident, because I could remember the questions and how the paper went. But as time goes on, I cannot remember clearly what the papers were like and how I think I did so i am starting to doubt myself more every day.:frown:

Best of luck for results day!x:biggrin:
Original post by u.sha
errr yep... I only revised for some subjects like a day before......

Yep same some of my subjects I didn't even revise for the night before:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest