The Student Room Group

My best friends social anxiety

So recently my best guy friend has started going out with this girl, were still in school and she's in the first class but he's in the last class.
They don't see each other but when if they do he doesn't really talk, then all he does afterwards is have a strop at me, because he feels socially awkward around her, he's starting to lose a lot of friends because she's a very controlling girl (she told him to stop being friends with me because "we hang out too much" ) I don't know who to talk to about this or how to help him.
Should he stay with her or should he dump her? Help please 😔
Original post by Elliesiss
So recently my best guy friend has started going out with this girl, were still in school and she's in the first class but he's in the last class.
They don't see each other but when if they do he doesn't really talk, then all he does afterwards is have a strop at me, because he feels socially awkward around her, he's starting to lose a lot of friends because she's a very controlling girl (she told him to stop being friends with me because "we hang out too much" ) I don't know who to talk to about this or how to help him.
Should he stay with her or should he dump her? Help please 😔

He should dump her. No girlfriend has the right to control who you're friends with. That's a clear sign of an unhealthy relationship tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending