The Student Room Group

Girls that stare

What does it even mean? Does that mean she likes me? or does that mean she thinks I'm wearing something weird? or look shifty or weird?? So confused. I'm talking about strangers. Today I went for breakfast and I was speaking to the cashier who happened to be quite an attractive eastern European lady :wink:. I have quite a soft and warm voice so as I was ordering she seemed to be infatuated with me. She went the extra mile when my order came :wink:. After I finished and was leaving even though she was serving another customer she couldn't take her eyes off me. Now I'm not used to this type of treatment, I'm a little chubby and I'm on average probably a 4/5 out of 10. What does all this mean? Is it just my man-brain seeing things that aren't there? What are the signs of attraction? inb4 virgin insults. yes, guilty as charged. You guys got me :wink:.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
What does it even mean? Does that mean she likes me? or does that mean she thinks I'm wearing something weird? or look shifty or weird?? So confused. I'm talking about strangers. Today I went for breakfast and I was speaking to the cashier who happened to be quite an attractive eastern European lady :wink:. I have quite a soft and warm voice so as I was ordering she seemed to be infatuated with me. She went the extra mile when my order came :wink:. After I finished and was leaving even though she was serving another customer she couldn't take her eyes off me. Now I'm not used to this type of treatment, I'm a little chubby and I'm on average probably a 4/5 out of 10. What does all this mean? Is it just my man-brain seeing things that aren't there? What are the signs of attraction? inb4 virgin insults. yes, guilty as charged. You guys got me :wink:.

I sense a wave of feminists.
Maybe she thinks you haven't hit puberty?

'Soft voice'

Idk
Reply 3

Prob checking out her reflection in ur eyes mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should've asked her...
Reply 5
Original post by AppleB
Maybe she thinks you haven't hit puberty?

'Soft voice'

Idk

ak softly, II spe don't have a high pitched voice lol. Its hard to explain.
Reply 6
ak softly, II spe don't have a high pitched voice lol. Its hard to explain.

laptop spaz. I speak softly but I don't have a high pitched voice. Its hard to explain.
Reply 7
Original post by qasim-98
Prob checking out her reflection in ur eyes mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably :wink:. This has happened before though, in college some French girl used to give me the stares. Not quite sure why. She was a bit of a flirt though so who knows!
Original post by rekoJ ehT
I sense a wave of feminists.

Reply 9
Original post by PrincessBO$$

What's in my post that can possibly offend feminists?
Reply 10
You look just like her little brother. :dontknow:
Original post by Anon07079191
Should've asked her...

I should have. I'm such a coward! :'). I'm 20 years old ffs. I have pretty low self esteem.
Original post by mrahim
You look just like her little brother. :dontknow:

Unlikely. I'm Indian. HAHA. She's most likely polish. But good shout.
Reply 13
I should have. I'm such a coward! :':wink:. I'm 20 years old ffs. I have pretty low self esteem.

Same here man. ;(
Original post by mrahim
Same here man. ;(

I feel your pain <3.
laptop spaz. I speak softly but I don't have a high pitched voice. Its hard to explain.

:rofl:
BUMP
Original post by AppleB
:rofl:

Shh :wink:
Sounds like you were staring at her yourself. Maybe that's why. :wink:
Oh. Sht. :/. Probably. Oh well, didn't think i'd leave the forever alone train that quickly :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending