The Student Room Group

feel like I'm about to faint

Ever since this morning. Idk
‎C8H9NO2 is your friend.

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh

Slept enough? Eaten enough? Not well? Stressed?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Slept enough? Eaten enough? Not well? Stressed?

I slept at 2 & I ate breakfast
Original post by saraxh

Faint then..

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to WebMD you're either pregnant, or have cancer. I've got my money on pregnancy.
Original post by maggie43

Original post by 34908seikj
According to WebMD you're either pregnant, or have cancer. I've got my money on pregnancy.

Dayumm

Spoiler

Drink plenty of water and lie back with your feet elevated. It's impossible to faint whilst lying down (I was told by my doctor after a blood test) and faintness often is caused by lack of blood to the brain. The body faints to automatically lie down and readjust itself. You need to get blood to slowly go back into your brain (so lying off the side of your bed with your head hanging down isn't quite the best thing)
I hear you can get aids if you swim in the same pool as black people, maybe you can get pregnant that way too.

And we all know you get around... you now need to accept it and move on.

Spoiler

I hear you can get aids if you swim in the same pool as black people, maybe you can get pregnant that way too.

And we all know you get around... you now need to accept it and move on.

Spoiler

I saw that thread omg :rofl:
Not lmao #singleclub

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
Dayumm

Spoiler

So what, I heard about this chick called Mary and umm... well... it does happen.
Reply 12
Original post by oShahpo
So what, I heard about this chick called Mary and umm... well... it does happen.

@saraxh You are the chosen one

Imagine if some woman managed to convince her husband that happened, ''honestly honey it must have been that time we went swimming'' :angelblush:
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!
*runs to saraxh's aid*
Must save you from imminent fainting!
:console:
Why is this thread being bumped grrrr

Quick Reply

Latest