The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnon121
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be for P2 and P3 be (A* and A boundary)??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about P3 because I didn't do triple science but P2 should be low. Last year it was 45 for an A* and I personally found that exam straight forward so I think A* boundary will be between 40-43 and A will be 33
Very nervous for results day. Feel like I probably flopped English Language because of my handwriting and I'm predicted an A. I hope to get A/A*s on core and additional science and the rest. Oh boy, did I set a high expectation for my self...
Original post by Astudent24
Which exams went worst for u guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ocr physics p4-6 was pulling me round like a rag doll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J-ved
Very nervous for results day. Feel like I probably flopped English Language because of my handwriting and I'm predicted an A. I hope to get A/A*s on core and additional science and the rest. Oh boy, did I set a high expectation for my self...

The examiners will make sure that does not affect ur grade providing that they can just make out what it says so dw they put measures in place for that not to happen what a levels u doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
The examiners will make sure that does not affect ur grade providing that they can just make out what it says so dw they put measures in place for that not to happen what a levels u doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made sure on the day to control the way I write. I did the Welsh board. And you only have an hour per unit. As for A-levels, I'm doing Maths, Biology and Chemistry. What about you?
Original post by J-ved

lol yeah handwriting is an issue for me but despite all of my teachers slating it they can all read it so I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Results day; Mr Bruff's mentions will blow up :biggrin:
Original post by sahil19
lol yeah handwriting is an issue for me but despite all of my teachers slating it they can all read it so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Fingers crossed mate :crossedf:
Original post by romansholiday
Honestly think I've failed physics but for some reason I'm not too worried about it. Biology on the other hand, fml I'm bricking it for that result.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like people aren't as worried for Physics bc the boundaries are always really low? Whereas if we mess up in Bio, somehow the boundaries are still high af :redface:
Shows how much GCSEs mean to us when we're all on this thread at 2AM aha
Original post by caitlinford3
What you think you've got: no idea + don't want to jinx

Predicted grades: all A*'s but I know I won't be getting that and i don't mind, it's based from SAT's grades so

What you've actually got: will see on 25th

How are you feeling about results day? very nervous

How are you going to open your results? rip em open in school

What A levels are you doing? (if not what is your alternative) french, english lit, biology, chemistry

Are you going to record your GCSE results on YouTube? (If so I can't wait to see it!) i think so yes

We're doing the same A levels:smile:
b]What you think you've got:

GCSE predictions
Best
1.English 1 - A*
2.English 2 -A*
3.Maths - A*
4.Statistics - A*
5. Physics - A*
6. Chemistry - A*
7. Biology - A*
8. History - A*
9. ECDL - D*
10.PE - A*
11.Computer science - A
12.French - A

Summary: 10A* 2A

Worst
1.English 1 - A
2.English 2 -A
3.Maths - A*
4.Statistics - A
5. Physics - A*
6. Chemistry - A*
7. Biology - A*
8. History - A
9. ECDL - D*
10.PE - A*
11.Computer science - A
12.French - B

Summary: 6A* 5A 1B

[counting ECDL as an A* as my school do]

Predicted grades:

All As
A* in maths
B in English literature and history

What you've actually got:

Wait and see

How are you feeling about results day?

Mix of confidence/nervous - can never be sure can you?

How are you going to open your results?

On my own then share with friends and mum if it's good if bad then only show my mum and feel angry deep down but won't show it

What A levels are you doing? (if not what is your alternative)

Maths, further maths, economics, biology

Are you going to record your GCSE results on YouTube? (If so I can't wait to see it!)

No, cbb

Posted from TSR Mobile
19 days for grade boundaries release
20 days for results
Original post by J-ved
I made sure on the day to control the way I write. I did the Welsh board. And you only have an hour per unit. As for A-levels, I'm doing Maths, Biology and Chemistry. What about you?

maths computer science and goverment and politics
What has the highest grade boundary been for edexcel maths ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astudent24
What has the highest grade boundary been for edexcel maths ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

for wat grade ?
for wat grade ?

For a B
Original post by ak143244
For a B

http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
101 in november series and 95 in june series
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
101 in november series and 95 in june series