The Student Room Group

sports that aren't in the olympics but should be

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RamocitoMorales
Powerlifting?

Would like to see powerlifting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are too many sports n the olympics. I don't see why you guys want more.
Reply 22
Original post by _Morsey_
Squash

Definitely. Makes me kinda sad that some sports don't even value the olympics that much and get included yet it's a common consensus amongst squash players that Olympic gold would be the pinnacle of the sport.

Can't wait for next season :smile:
Snooker.
Reply 24
Snooker would be cool, but that's just cos I like it. I'm not sure if it would "fit in"
Reply 25
Beer pong
Reply 26
gridiron football
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Snooker would be cool, but that's just cos I like it. I'm not sure if it would "fit in"

I think it would fit in.

There was talk of it a couple of years back. Shaun Murphy was particularly behind it as was Judd Trump. Ronnie was against it though.

This :cool:
Rugby, american football and baseball . Disgusts me these are neglected. Darts aswell smh
Tag
Duck duck goose
Kabaddi

Spoiler

Squash is the only one I think is severely lacking
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Rugby, american football and baseball . Disgusts me these are neglected. Darts aswell smh

Rugby is in the olympics American football and baseball are too focussed on one area to be put in an international event.
Beer drinking (like in the Lancashire Hotpots song - us and Germany fighting it out at the top of the table).
Original post by athematica
rugby is in the olympics american football and baseball are too focussed on one area to be put in an international event.

hog racing
Original post by Betelgeuse-
hog racing

Only if you enter your mom
League of Legends. COME AT ME!
Reply 37
Original post by Han-Mingi
Playing Tig/ You're it or Stuck in the Mud

it disconcerts me that you call 'it' tig
arm wrestling
Running to catch the bus on time should be one

Quick Reply