The Student Room Group

Talking about sex to other guys/girls

Would you be comfortable with your significant other talking about sex to other people? Not just the concept but in-depth details? Not about sex you and the significant other have (not to my knowledge anyway) but in general?Got myself in a bad spot last night as my SO is on a holiday with friends, mostly of the opposite gender so I was worried anyway. They call me and tell me they've had conversations about sex with their friends, and one of my SO's friends said that they would have a threesome with them, so essentially said they would want to **** my partner... I dont know why my partner called to tell me this, almost like they were rubbing it in my face. :frown:

This of course triggered a bit of a panic for me, my partner is on holiday with a group of people and one of them wants to have sex with them... I spent the majority of the night worrying about the whole thing.

Honestly TSR, am I being overdramatic here or is it normal to feel this kind of worry/anxiety?
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be comfortable with your significant other talking about sex to other people? Not just the concept but in-depth details? Not about sex you and the significant other have (not to my knowledge anyway) but in general?Got myself in a bad spot last night as my SO is on a holiday with friends, mostly of the opposite gender so I was worried anyway. They call me and tell me they've had conversations about sex with their friends, and one of my SO's friends said that they would have a threesome with them, so essentially said they would want to **** my partner... I dont know why my partner called to tell me this, almost like they were rubbing it in my face. :frown:

This of course triggered a bit of a panic for me, my partner is on holiday with a group of people and one of them wants to have sex with them... I spent the majority of the night worrying about the whole thing.

Honestly TSR, am I being overdramatic here or is it normal to feel this kind of worry/anxiety?

It sign of true love being worried/anxiety, they probably just trying to be funny. Think of it... its sort of funny ringing up saying " we talked about sex " randomly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending