The Student Room Group

How lenient is UoN?

I'm an international student so got my results earlier. UoN offered ABB but unfortunately I got ACC. How likely is my chance of getting into my firm choice? Any successful story?
Original post by tsrandchill
I'm an international student so got my results earlier. UoN offered ABB but unfortunately I got ACC. How likely is my chance of getting into my firm choice? Any successful story?

UoN??? Newcastle? Northumbria? Nottingham? Northampton?

In any case, no-one knows. Universities have received A-level results now and are finalising their decisions. You might be lucky, you might not.

UoN is 7 lenient.
Original post by PQ

UoN is 7 lenient.

No, it isn't. It's blue.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
No, it isn't. It's blue.

Surely it's a cabbage?
Original post by ageshallnot
Surely it's a cabbage?

Well, duh! Obviously.
Well, duh! Obviously.

Sorry, nothing is obvious when you're a pentahedron.
Original post by tsrandchill

Nobody can tell you this, least of all with the very limited amount of information you have given us. The university itself is right at this moment making decisions on near misses/outright fails, and without the information that we have not got about how many other applicants have missed their offers, nobody can give any useful information to you. The university may take you, or it may decide that it can do better by putting your place into Clearing, but nobody can tell you which they will do. Whatever happened last year is no guide either.
Original post by ageshallnot
Sorry, nothing is obvious when you're a pentahedron.

You said it, not me.
Get in somewhere with your grades or you won't keep up.
You said it, not me.

weeps quietly into his custard...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending