The Student Room Group

How can I get a South East Asian girlfriend?

Serious question, I am really attracted to South East Asian girls, especially the ones with dark hair (almost black) and fair skin. What's the best way to get a girlfriend like this?
It's a difficult one, they're not very open with stuff although you do get the odd exception. Prepare to put in a lot of groundwork and expect to do the chasing, unless you find one who is equally as enthusiastic as yourself. You can forget it in real life unless they are from a liberal background or you befriended them first- a weird thing win Asian girls compared to other women, from my experience, is that they don't friend zone you as much and want to start off as Mates and take it from there. Some of them can be pretty dirty though you will be surprised from what my friends have told me ha
South East Asian girls are very open to White men, go find one and ask her out.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Serious question, I am really attracted to South East Asian girls, especially the ones with dark hair (almost black) and fair skin. What's the best way to get a girlfriend like this?

just be white.

simples.
Meet or seek them out I guess eg if you were a uni student then if there are any at all in your lectures or in social gatherings then make the effort to speak to them in particular.
Reply 5
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
South East Asian girls are very open to White men, go find one and ask her out.

Original post by ANM775
just be white.

simples.

As a Chinese guy, this is unfortunately very true

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are mail order bride websites for this.

Jokes. :tongue: But seriously, they exist. I saw a Louis Theroux documentary about Thai women paying an agency to hook them up with Western partners.
(edited 7 years ago)
Do IT or some **** like that at practically ever UK uni these days.
Go to South East Asia.
Original post by UWS
As a Chinese guy, this is unfortunately very true

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a White guy but I don't believe this nonsense that Asian guys can't do well, you need to find the look and masculine persona which is you and build upon it. Lots of Asian men have great potential, beautiful skin, high cheekbones and cool hair but they waste their potential because they act like nerdy goofballs rather than owning themselves.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ask one out. :colonhash:
SEA people generally have darker skin. Light skinned people are in SEA are mostly Chinese.

You should go to China or a university with a lot of students from China.
Reply 12
Depends on the country.

Chinese girls are worse than Western girls when it comes to the usual problems. They are also the best looking. Cold foxes.

Japanese girls are really sweet and very very easy to dominate (like 1950s girls). However they are also very childish and annoying.

Thai girls are very loose, but also the least attractive.

Etc.
SEA girls are not pale skinned... Not naturally anyway. I think SEA girls that are really pale lose grosssss. Just sayin'.
Original post by 41b
Depends on the country.

Chinese girls are worse than Western girls when it comes to the usual problems. They are also the best looking. Cold foxes.

Japanese girls are really sweet and very very easy to dominate (like 1950s girls). However they are also very childish and annoying.

Thai girls are very loose, but also the least attractive.

Etc.

China and Japan are not south-east Asian, they're straight up East Asian and really, look very different.
Reply 15
Original post by TorpidPhil
China and Japan are not south-east Asian, they're straight up East Asian and really, look very different.

😶

Considering SE Asian girls aren't fair, it seems obvious OP means mongoloids in general.

😶
Hi,

I have been with my girlfriend for nearly two years. Her family are from China, but she was born in the UK.

Asians are typically quite reserved people, so if you would like to get to know an Asian girl you're probably going to have to be the one who does the talking. Asian households are also quite strict, so finding a girl here in the UK who is open to dating might also be a challenge.

It is true that Chinese people love pale skin. Like India, South Korea and the Philippines, skin whitening cremes and other bleach products are common and a white person will get attention if they went to Eastern Asia.

The only advice I can give you is the same as I would for getting any girlfriend. Dress well and have a nice personality. Personal success would also be a huge plus in Eastern Asia.

Sent from phone.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending